Chapter 6

Kakashi hit the ground as he fainted and I gently pick him up and put him over my shoulder. "Come on guys we have to get kakashi to a place he can rest. Can you lead the way tazuna."

Sasuke and Sakura still look shocked at my strength as their mouths are wide open. "Dobe, how are you so strong when you've been the dead last since the academy"

"Sasuke I will teach you the greatest lesson a shinobi can know and that is deception, deception is a great weapon to any and all that use it, it can cause an enemy to underestimate you and cause them to make mistakes, it can also make your enemy shocked as they don't know the full limit of your strength."

"How do you have the sharingan naruto! It's the only way to activate the susano"

"As you've seen my abilities you might as well know the full truth but I will tell you later as we just arrived at tazunas place"

An hour later

I sat down next to kakashi as I just explained everything to Sasuke and Sakura, as I think about what Sasuke asked. I can't believe he asked me to train him, well actually I can, I don't want him to be a flight risk anymore due to itachi, he knows I'm strong, so I'm glad to be the shinobi to train him before an outside force comes to try and take him away.

While in my musing kakashi woke up. "They know everything."

"To be fair naruto you didn't need to go all susano on him you could have easily found a way to take care of him without showing your full powers."

"Oh kakashi, if you think those are my full powers you're surely mistaken I'm an uzumaki, with fuinjutsu running through my veins and was taught by the greatest seal master the world has ever known, I have two of the greatest dojutsu accompanied by what's known as the most revered kekkei genkai in the elemental nations and have access to all five elements and you think that is all my strength. You are surely mistaken boy" I don't know why I got so worked up I just hate people thinking that I'm weak.

Kakashi look shocked but I don't know why he was told about everything. "I think gato will hire even stronger ninja, he might even think about hiring s ranked ninja if he has the money."

"If he does that kakashi, I will deal with the s class even if he brings two I will deal with them, trust me I can deal with them, I've been training with higher ranked ninja since I was young and for longer than the elemental nations has been around."

"Ok naruto but we do need to train Sasuke and Sakura up just in case they bring anyone else."

"I'm trying to think of a way to deal with that, what if I create a deal that slows time down to a stop but doesn't affect us so that we could get tonnes of training done without our bodies being affected and with more time than we already have"

"That would be genius naruto if you could create it and re create many the leaf village would be able to become so strong."

"I can't do that kakashi, messing with time is something stupid to be honest and I'm only doing this because I don't want you or my two teammates to die I would only be able to do it once because it may risk creating rifts in time"

" oh ok naruto"

I walk over to a corner of the room and I begin meditating so that I can figure it out in my mindscape and give me more time to figure it out.

Naruto-minato and mito would you be able to come here please.

Minato and mito came to me and I explain the situation and we get on with trying to work out how to do it.

Ten years later in mindscape

Naruto-yes we finally figured it out.

I exit my mind and go to kakashi. I figured it out kakashi. I place my hand over his chast and push out healing chakra. "It's not just Sasuke and Sakura who are training it's going to be you as well kakashi. One of your major issues is chakra and stamina so I'm going to pair you up with madara, he will completely destroy you as the people inside me have been training with me not just training me so they're stronger than they were before they died, Sasuke is going to be with me because I promised to train him, and Sakura is going to be with hashirama because she's got good chakra control I can see it with the rinnegan so she can become a great medic."

We go to collect my two teammates and I begin writing the seal on the ground and collect the blood from kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura, also me so that the seal won't freeze us, but when it's activated I can summon anyone in and they won't be frozen either. Half an hour later I finish the seal and activate it.

"Ok guys I've already explained it to kakashi but this seal completely stops time from affecting us it's completely stopped on the outside and it won't affect our bodies only our minds will age. This is for training I can keep this up for as long as we want because of the people inside me always collecting chakra within themselves they can sustain it"

I create two blood clones and madara and hashirama takes over the clones.

"Sakura you will be with this clone however know that hashirama-sensei is the one controlling it listen to him and he will make you strong, kakashi here's madara-sensei I've already explained to you about it, and Sasuke you have the strongest of all, me"

Kakashi and madara go over to the side and Sakura and hashirama go over to the other side as me and Sasuke stay in the same place.

"Sasuke listen this will be the most rigorous training you have ever been through I will teach you as much as possible including sealing jutsu, sharingan and mangekyo will be attained in this training, I will teach you your affinity and show you jutsu for them I will also make you fast, this seal, like I said, doesn't affect your body so there is no need to sleep and no need to eat so we will be going non stop for 100 years"

AN: sorry for not updating for a long time I'm sorry but here's the next chapter.