Chapter 7

A/N: just to catch you up since it's been a while since I updated they just went into the seal to train for 100 years non stop.

I stood there facing Sasuke as he just smirked at me. "You're still no match for me Sasuke I hope you know this but trust me you have come far you've trained no where near the amount of time as me Sasuke but you truly are strong" I look over at kakashi and Sakura " you guys have put in so much work and you truly have grown strong, right now I'd gladly say you guys are strong enough to go against anyone in the world other than me of course. And when we get back home I want you guys to have a spar, you three against me because you guys like I said are really strong."

I release the seal and my blood clones burst out of the world as hashirama and madara come back into my seal as my team and I walk back to tazuna's house.

"From now on we will wake up at five am so our morning work out all the while leaving clones to protect the family and then after we will watch over tazunas family until the bridge is done and until our opponents reveal themselves" kakashi said

We walk to the bridge and sit down .

Time skip- 1 week

We start getting ready to go to the bridge and I make a single clone to stay in the shadows just in case gato makes any sneaky moves.

We start moving towards the bridge and I feel multiple chakra signitures on the bridge. " Kakashi, there are multiple signitures on the bridge. There are five signatures on the bridge and they are all strong chakra signatures"

I create four clones and they all stand in a square around tazuna and create a barrier around them. "Tazuna is protected lets go see who is waiting for us shall we"

We run to the bridge and see exactly who is waiting for us there. Two shinobi wearing a black robe with red clouds, zabuza Momochi hanzo of the salamander and Konoha nuke nin aoi rakusho. However hanzo and zabuza has cracks all over their body where we could see.

"Well well well looks like I have a challenge aniki (naruto and Sasuke we're together for a long while and became as close as brothers)"

"Kakashi, hanzo and zabuza have been brought back from the dead using edo tensei and the only nin known to have it is one of my senseis and Konoha nuke nin Orochimaru, you need to seal their body away when they are regenerating, you deal with hanzo, he's strong but with that new eye and strength of yours I believe you can beat him, oniisan you deal with Aoi he's got tobirama sacred blade and if you get it I might make a deal with sensei for you to keep it, Sakura go against zabuza remember you're not weak anymore you're as strong as your team mates, just because you're the only one on the team that doesn't have a dojutsu doesn't mean you aren't as strong as them, I will fight the two wearing the red clouds, disperse!"

I run towards my targets grab them and use the flying thunder god to transport them to an area I had already set up a marker to fight them before jumping away.

"Before we start may I ask who you are, I am hidan and thanks to Jashin-sama I am immortal, and this idiot is Kakuzu."

"I am naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to test to how far your immortality can save you from damage"

I run through handsigns faster than the eye can see as I shout out Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku as fire spews out of my mouth at a rapid pace as my opponents jump out of the way.

I watch curiously as these weird black strings exit Kakuzu and form objects with masks on and I suddenly remember reading about these two in the bingo book, hidan the immortal can withstand all fatal blows due to sacrificing people to the god jashin, and Kakuzu has five hearts one for each of the primary elements. I'm happy I decided to pick these two because it's gonna be fun tearing them limb to limb.