Chapter 13

Sorry that it has taken so long for this to come out, apologies for how short this chapter is, I've been struggling I won't lie, this chapter was hard to write but I'll get there I'll get my passion back. Enjoy

Sakura and I begin the walk towards the bridge. The small walk which i wish was longer.

The anxiety about what I'm going to say to Sasuke, the dread about him rejecting my apology is eating away at my insides.
Hagoromo - Just say what you feel inside, the truth is freedom it makes everything clear and you would feel better telling him the truth then him forgiving you on a lie.
Madara – In my experiences kid, a dance lets you hash out your feelings. There are no better ways to tell someone like Sasuke how you feel then to let him hit you a couple of times.

I perk up at that suggestion, if me and Sasuke have a spar it should let out some of his frustration, if I let him inside my guard to give me some good hard hits it should help.

I see the silhouette of Sasuke start appearing as we near the bridge, I start slowly jogging to where he is standing. He just stares right past me to Sakura and waves.

"Sasuke how would you like a full out spar I want to try something out!"

He just looks towards me, doesn't say a word, and starts walking towards training ground four which is near the bridge.

As soon as I walk into the clearing he jumps towards me, not fast enough to raise any attention, I block the punch that is aimed at my head and I hook my leg towards his abdomen. He grabs my leg and spins before throwing me towards some trees which I spin around in the air before standing on the tree using my chakra.

"Come on Sasuke, this is Childs play, come at me like you-"

I didn't even get to finish what I was saying before I had to dodge a punch which left a huge dent in the tree.
I land on a branch before leaping straight off towards him placing my hands in my signature cross handsign before shouting out Kage-Bushin. A single clone appears beside me as we ingage in a taijutsu battle, punches and kicks blocked perfectly without wasting a move.

I jump back before shouting, "Lets take this up a notch!"

I start running through handsigns before shouting out katon gokakyu no jutsu a large fireball exits my mouth before shooting towards Sasuke which would hit any normal Jonin but he escapes with a hiding like a mole technique.

Wherever he pops up I couldn't find him so I use the sensory technique Tobirama taught me, I place my pointer finger on the ground and I push a pulse of my chakra through the air, I sense him 30 feet away in a tree so I shoot some Kunai towards where he is.

Alright it is time for my plan to take action, I place myself in a loose guard. I see him jump towards me and I see he is going for a hook so I lazily guard the area he is going to punch however what I see is bad, a new technique I did not know about his hand is covered in fire almost like the chidori but im too late to jump away so I just have to take it, and I do, the last thing I see is his burning fist land straight in stomach.