Chapter 9

Kakashi stares at tone of the strongest ninja to ever grace the lonely city of amegakure and the ninja to give the three Sanin the title they are most renowned for.

Kakashi activated his sharingan, which thanks to naruto can now be activated and deactivated, which transformed his left eye into a red eye with three tomoe signifying it has gotten to the highest point before the mangekyo sharingan. He began gathering chakra for a powerful raiton jutsu but he had to jump to the side as a kunai flew past where he was just standing. Kakashi smirked as he acknowledged his challenge against hanzo of the salamander.

"Now, let's see if you truly are one of the strongest ninja to ever live."

Kakashi charges at the man (who can't use salamanders because he died and his name would have been taken off of the contract) and aims a kick for his ankle which gets jumped over as hanzo ran through hand signs and called out Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu. A torrent of water was shot out of hanzo's mouth (doesn't have the respirator on) as kakashi dodges side to side to avoid the onslaught of water.

Kakashi looks at the damage such a simple and easy suiton jutsu done from such a strong opponent.

"Ma, ma, I wanted to keep this hidden but you forced my hand."

Flashback

Kakashi was practicing tijutsu with madara when naruto came over. He looked over and saw that Sasuke was training with a clone.

"Kakashi I have three propositions for you. First I can make it so that your sharingan can be turned on and off so it isn't constantly taking your chakra and weakening you before you even get in a fight, and secondly I can make it so that you have a sharingan in both eyes with my creation of all things. And thirdly I can make it so that you have an eternal mangekyo sharingan instead of the normal version so that you do not go blind."

And so naruto created an exact copy of kakashis mangekyo sharingan and transplanted it into his eye and healed it fully, then (with madaras permission) naruto creates an exact copy of madaras mangekyo sharingan and transplanted both of them into kakashi and sealed away kakashi's eyes for another purpose.

Naruto then slapped kakashis forehead, placing a seal on his head to allow him to activate and de activate his sharingan.

Flashback end

Kakashi's right eye turned into a sharingan and then both of his eyes started spinning until his eternal mangekyo sharingan was brought to life. (Look at picture at beginning of chapter)

Kakashi activated his susanoo not going to his perfect form just yet but had a full body, his form having four arms, two of them wielding a bow and arrow, one of them holding the yata mirror and the last one holding the totsuka blade. Kakashi fires a chakra arrow directly at the powerful shinobi who jumps away, the arrow piercing straight through the bridge they were standing on. Kakashi puts his bow on his back and shuriken appeared in his hand as he shouted, "kamui shuriken!" And threw them towards the man standing on the edge of the bridge. While hanzo is dodging the shuriken kakashi creates a few shadow clones that transformed into rocks on the bridge waiting in silence.

Hanzo comes back and punches the susanoo in the chest which sends him flying through the air. Hanzo didn't let kakashi get back up though he kept punching at kakashis susanoo putting cracks in the body before kakashi re heals them up with his chakra.

Kakashi cancels his susanoo but instead activates his very own version of the lightning armour that the risk he uses. He jumps back towards the bridge at a slow pace letting hanzo follow him as he goes just outside the square that the rocks create as hanzo jumps into the square and the shadow clones poof into action shouting "four corner sealing method fire-y pits of hell!" The area inside the square turned to pure lava and as hanzo had no where to go he just sank into the lava his full body being destroyed allowing for the jutsu to be finished.

Kakashi let his clones poof out of existence as he realises he used more chakra than expected, but still having three quarters of his chakra.

A/n: thank you for reading my book and for being patient I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while I'll try update more often thank you