Chapter 8

Sakura stood her ground as her enemy stood opposite her, trying to use his imposing height difference against the small girl, yet he didn't realise that in the time between his death and his reanimation, she had grown much further than he could have ever dreamed, thanks to naruto's designated forbidden sealing jutsu.

Sakura the once small, fan girl with only thirteen years of life experience and no experience of real battle is now, 113 years old with more experience than zabuza by more then three times although she still stood in her child appearance she was wise beyond her features of adolescence.

She stood forward "zabuza, you have fought one of my team mates before and died, do you really think there is going to be any difference in the fight that is about to come"

Zabuza look attended and sneered at what he thought to be a weak little girl that underestimated him. "Little girl, I admit, that blond haired brat is stronger than me but you, you're nothing more than a snot nosed girl that will cry for her parents the moment you get a little scratch. Let me sh-"

The demon of the mist didn't get to continue his sentence because he felt the girl release her restraints on her chakra, to what he thought was her max but was actually only about half way, and he got ready for a fight.

Sakura charged at zabuza at mid jonin level speed and appeared above him as she lifted her leg high and shouted out a war cry before slamming it down towards zabuza.

Zabuza being the trained A rank ninja dodge her heavy attack before jumping back towards where he once stood aiming for a jab at her stomach. She blocked it with one of her forearms, reinforcing it with a bit of chakra to prevent it from breaking, but zabuza didn't give up and he aimed his right foot at Sakura's head.

Sakura, being as fast as she is, ducked and poured some chakra into her fist and aimed for a fast uppercut, which zabuza tried to dodge but wasn't fast enough as half of his face disappeared.

Sakura jumped back and thought to herself. 'So this is what naruto was talking about, I have to deal zabuza to get rid of him.

While she was musing, white paper seemed to be drawing towards zabuza's body like it was it's own gravitational force, and was directed to where sakura's punch destroyed half of his face.

Sakura realised that she is going to have to destroy half or more of his body before drawing up a sealing jutsu to seal him away.

The now reformed zabuza rushes at Sakura once again, this time using his sword and swung it in and arc over his head at the still musing Sakura who then tried to jump out of the way when noticing the shadow of the kubikiriboko.

Zabuza smirked as he felt the sword sever flesh and saw the girls arm laying on the floor in a small pool of blood. And he begun to laugh at the girl feeling happy for proving his nickname of the demon of the mist however he stopped laughing when he looked upon the girl.

"You may laugh at me zabuza but I can beat you with one arm, my only arm, tied behind my back and a kunai in my mouth as my only weapon, however, I'm not going to go to those lengths to defeat a weak opponent such as yourself, now watch and gape as you notice the lengths I have brought medical jutsu in such a short amount of time!"

Sakuras chakra limiter she installed was destroyed as she let her chakra run rampant as hairline fractures appeared on the bridge spreading out like a spider web with her body being the focal point.

She started going through handsigns and the once severed arm begun to grow. First came the bone, while most of the arm lay on the floor there was a little protruding bone connecting to her shoulder joint, this is where the white bone began to lengthen into the full length bones that make up the arm, then came the cartilage and muscle, tendons and ligaments before the arm was encased in skin. This jutsu, unlike tsunades, did not require the sacrifice of multiple years and didn't require the body to quicken the pace of mitosis and cell division but to use her pure chakra to literally create new stem cells which then turned to the needed cell. This is the epitome of medical jutsu that required every spare moment of the hundred years she trained to create-

"Iryō-jutsu kan saibō saisei" (medical jutsu stem cell rebirth)

Sakura looked towards her opponent while feeling her chakra store and feeling about half of it missing due to the needed regrowth of an entire limb.

"I don't know how you did that Gaki but that's not going to help you against me."

"It will only make it easier."

Sakura kept from her spot at her fastest pace, while keeping her weights on, which was about kage level but not A level yet, she poured a quarter of her remaining chakra into her leg and went for the same move she originally tried but this time succeeding in pummelling zabuza and ripping half of his body apart .

Sakura jumped back and unsealed parchment from her seal on her wrist as well as ink that naruto has given her during the training and set on writing a sealing matrix to seal zabuza away to stop the edit tensei.

Once done, she quickly checked on zabuza to notice he was half way through regenerating she walked up to zabuza.

"You can rest now and know that the world is in good hands, I'm sorry that naruto killed both you and your apprentice without hold and worry but that is the world we live in, you kill or be killed but now you can rest and be with your apprentice once more"

After she finished she flared her chakra and placed the seal on zabuza stopping the regeneration of zabuza as a dead body flopped out of the paper carcass, the person having donned the symbol of a musical note, and Sakura walked away from her fight noticing that everyone was finished or finishing their fights.

A/N: the next battle will be kakashi against his opponent, this chapter I feel is different I feel like it's better described and a better battle scene I've read two and a half books in the last four days to try get my fight writing skills and just writing skills in general better to help my readers enjoy my story. Thank you for reading my fan fiction.