CHAPTER IV | I SEE YOU.

Grandmothers really are the best. This was the thought that came into my head the second it happened. I closed my eyes for a moment then, because I was scared. But when I opened it, I thought that, there wasn't really anything to be sacred of.

Grandma wounded the beast that almost had the chance to take my life. She slashed the beast using her talons (claws in other words) and left a nasty wound on its neck.

"Get near my granddaughter again, and the next one will be on your one remaining eye." Grandma ferociously said.

The creature roared at her. It charged towards her, and she did the same. The two creatures clashed at each other. Grandma was up in the air while the beast was on the ground. It kept pouncing at Grandma but she just dodged and dodged. 

One pounce of the beast at Grandma and she grabbed it and lifted it up in the air. The beast struggled in the hands of my Grandma. It kept moving and moving for it to be let go, but Grandma held on tight to it.

She flew away from us while carrying the beast. I got up to see where was she headed but I couldn't. I climbed up the tree to get a better view and there I saw her. She was far from where we were and kept flying ahead, she had a hard time for the beast kept moving.

"Elliot!" I turned to see that Brandon was up. "Where's Eritha?!" He asked me.

"Come up here, she's over there!" I said pointing at Grandma.

Brandon started climbing up the tree and saw Grandma.

"Did she take the beast?"

"Yeah, then she flew away." I replied.

"Where's she taking it?" Brandon asked next.

"Somewhere far away I hope."

I kept flying even though my wings were injured and the beast kept moving vigorously. I flew and flew until I finally thought it was enough.

"I'll warn you this last time. Stay the hell away from my granddaughter." I said to the beast.

It only roared at me in reply. I spun around to create extra force. I spun until I felt the beast getting dizzy, I took one last turn and let go.

The beast went flying on the direction I sent it. It roared at me while it was soaring through the air, it's roar was fading as it got farther and farther away from me.

THUD!

It finally landed on the ground. That should keep it away from us... for now maybe. I flew back to Elliot and Brandon and saw them up the tree when I got closer.

Those two really look cute together. I thought. Not gonna lie, they really do.

Grandma flew above us and landed on the ground. We climbed down from the tree and met with her.

"Eritha, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine Brandon, don't worry." Grandma replied chuckling.

"Hey uh Grandma, thank you. This makes it twice on you saving my life here."

"Don't mention it sweetie! I can't just let you die in here or else you'll be dead too in the real world!" Grandma said smiling.

"Wait.... WHAT!?" I exclaimed. "If I die here, that means I die too in the real world!?" I asked while in shock.