Chapter 1 pg. 1

"Hey, Flaky! Over here!" Petunia called from the table. The red porcupine came over to her friends and sat down. "So how's your day?" Lammy asked. "Not too bad." Flaky placed her head on her folded arms. "So, me and Cuddles are going to go watch a movie tonight, ooh, I can't wait." Giggles blushed. "Me and Mr. Pickles are going to play some games." Lammy smiled in glee. "I'm planning to help Handy clean his home." The blue skunk placed her head on her folded fingers. "How 'bout you, Flaky?" "Oh, um... I don't have any plans with anyone." She chuckled nervously. "Aw, poor Flaky." Giggles said sadly.

  "I got an idea. We'll help you find someone tonight based on who walks out the doors." Petunia said happily. All the girls except Flaky nodded in agreement. "Oh no, I don't think it's really necessary." Lammy nudged the red one's shoulder. "C'mon Flaky. Please?" She was about to say something, but her eyes became covered and the person said "Guess who?

  "Cuddles?" "Really, Petunia? I was doing this for Flaky. Oh well, so what are you girls talking about?" The yellow rabbit said as he pulled a chair to their table. "Oh, we were going to help Flaky find someone to spend their night with based on who walks outside." The lamb explained. Cuddles clapsed his hands to show he was more than happy to help.

  "Alrighty, but I don't think Lumpy would be your best choice." He giggled. The girls looked and saw that Lumpy had walked outside. The girls looked at each other and decided no. The mole? No.

  Nutty? The girls said maybe but Flaky said no.

Word #: 280