Ch. 1 pg. 6

Flaky saw the fire from the diner across the street and immediately panicked. But what if there was a survivor? She didn't want to get in there, but she never liked not helping others. So she took deep breaths and walked over there. When she got there, she came across Flippy who groaned, but was still passed out.

  She almost blacked out, but she slapped herself to get some confidence, but also got pain. °Come on, Flaky. You can do this.° She noticed her car, but she realized that she didn't have her keys, so driving her car wasn't an option. Luckily, the porcupine saw the soldier's keys and after pressing the unlock button, she saw the lights on his car blink. °Okay, that's his car. No biggie. Hehehe...°

  Flaky took Flippy into her arms and tried to carry him with a lot of effort to his vehicle. She let out a grunt as she opened the door and placed him in the front passenger seat and buckled him up. She shut his door then walked around to the driver seat and got in. "Alright, Flaky. You can do this." She felt terrified because of the risk of him waking up and killing her. "I just have to get him to his house, put his car away, then we'll run all the way home." She spoke to herself. She had got so lost in thought she crashed into a tree but it didn't cause a lot of damage, thank goodness.

  The jerk of the seatbelt against him woke Flippy up in shock. "Agh! Ah, jeez... what the?" He turned his head to the driver's seat to see who was "kidnapping" him. He gasped in horror to set his eyes on the porcupine who's head was on the wheel. The veteran fastly unbuckled himself and lifted the porcupine's head to see a little piece of glass in her forehead, her left eye was a little purple and a bit swollen with 3 missing teeth.

Word #: 333