Ch. 1 pg. 5

Flippy tapped Flaky's shoulder, but she didn't seem to feel it, so he grabbed her shoulder to turn her around. "Flaky, you're acting strange. Is this about last night?" But she didn't say anything. All she did was look at him, then his chest. "Those are some nice dog tags." He smiled then shook his head. "This isn't really like you!" The porcupine didn't seem to flinch or cry like she normally would. Instead she whispered with a serious tone, "We're in public! And that's never the best place to have a fight, Mr. 'Oh I survived the war.' "

  °W-War?° Everything was coming back to him. Gunshots, grenades being thrown, and others screaming before having their heads exploded. The animals in the diner turned to see that Flippy, or in this case, Fliqpy, had killed the cashier and the fake Flaky, who was actually Lammy. He then jumped behind the counter and caused a lot of chaos.

  He fried a few fingers off, slammed some faces into the stove, took a knife and cut some bodies apart and threw them into an oven on a high temperature. Fliqpy then took 2 of his grenades, set them off as he ran out of the place, locked it and let out his evil laugh as it exploded with everyone inside. As he heard their screams he switched back to Flippy and he stared in horror at what his other self had done.

  "Why does this keep happening?!" He cried as he held his shoulders. °I'm a monster. I'm nothing but a-°

           [SMACK]

  A chunck of the building had smacked the side of his head, making him unconscious.

Word #: 276