Ch. 2 pg. 5

"Hey, need a hand?" She looked up to see her friend, Cuddles, lending his paw for help. "Yeah, thank you." She gripped onto it and helped herself up. "Bleh! Hey, Flaky, do yourself a favor and go shower. You do not smell at all good right now." The rabbit, closed his nostrils.

  She awkwardly giggled and walked back inside and did so. While she was, her friend decided to take a look through the house. °Very homey.° He thought to himself. °What's this? "From: Flippy To: Flaky" Ooh, I bet it's a love letter.° He smirked as he opened it. As he read the letter, he got bored and confused. "This isn't a love message. It's just a request. When will their hearts strike for each other, causing them to get together?" He pulled out his phone and called Flippy.

  "What do you want, Cuddles?" "You want to come see Flaky?" "Well, I wanted to talk to her, but I don't know or even think she'll accept." "Oof." "Y'know... I'm glad you called me." "Oh, yeah? Why is that, Flips?" "Can you do me a favor?" "Depends on what it is and how much you're payin' me." The rabbit heard the bear sigh on the other end of the phone.

  "Okay, how about I pay you $15 if you do this." "Nope, pay up." "Cuddles, I'm not that rich. And besides, I've got to buy my own stuff." "The stuff in your house says otherwise." "CUDDLES!" "Alright, I'll take $17." "Okay, thank you." "Yeah, yeah. Now what is it?" "Can you bet Flaky into staying 3 weeks with me?" "Heck, yeah! Why didn't you just say so? I'll do that for free!" "Really?" "Yeah!" "Thank you so much!" And the bear hung up while the rabbit grinned.

  Word #: 297