**✿❀ INKED ❀✿**

"Aap sabko bohot bohot shubhkamnaayein, " was the only phrase uttered by the guests in RC haveli.

The hall of haveli, well-decorated with colourful flowers, lights, mirror chains and balloons resonated with a thunder of numerous claps.

The centre of attraction for the day entered the hall. Coming downstairs,he was dressed in black coloured western-styled coat and black pants, he wore a pair of black belly in his feet. He had a black bow at the collar button of his white shirt. His hair swirled in air and he settled them with his hands.

The centre of the hall had a huge table with a multistorey cake placed on it. The cake was white in colour and on the top of it was written- A......

The boy went towards the table and smiled seeing the cake. A little girl helped him stand on the top of other side of the huge table. He forwarded his hands and Bondita placed both her hands in his tiny hands. He danced with her, made her swirl round and round in air. In doing so he had to stand on his toes and it seemed that his little feet would bulge out of his black belly.
Bondita's lips curved in a smile but a lone tear escaped her left eye.

He forwarded his hands and she placed her tiny hands into his safe hands. They were dancing to the music that was being played on the gramophone, in the study.

"Aaj mein bohot khush hun Bondita", exclaimed Anirudh while dancing.

" Kyun khush ho aap? Mujhe bhi batao na, mujhe bhi khush hona h", a voice said so sharply that both of them parted.
The little girl entered the study holding a notebook in her hand.

"Bolo na baba, kyun khush ho aap? ", she questioned again when she didn't receive any reply.

" Jaldi pata chal jayega, Pragati", said Bondita.

The cake was cut. The little boy kissed Bondita's cheek and fed her with the cake.
The little boy, then excitedly walked towards his gifts to open them. Everyone rejoiced the special occasion.

The little boy came into the study holding Pragati's hand. Bondita was sitting on the chair in the study, holding a book which had a brown cover on top of it.She held the book in front of her face and was so engrossed in it that she didn't see them coming.

"Hum dono se jyada zaruri kya h maa jo aap iss kitab mein itna khoyi hui ho", exclaimed Pragati with a frown on her forehead.

" Zarur kisi krantikari ke barre mein hogi yeh kitab, tabhi khoyi hain yeh isme", replied the little boy.

"Chup karo tum dono! Aur yahan aao aur apni padhai shuru karo,kal chutti thi padhai se kyunki iss chutku ka janamdin tha isliye aaj double padhna padega. Samjhe dono! ", Bondita reverted.

She had given Pragati an assignment to complete for her school exams and made her sit on the chair and then,started teaching the little boy on the blackboard.

The little boy had his full concentration on the book Bondita was reading just before. Sitting on the sofa, he tried checking the cover of the book. Unfortunately, he could not since the table was a bit high and he himself was a small nut.

He signalled Pragati to read the cover of the book and tell him what's written on it.

Pragati read it and tried telling him but stopped each time since Bondita turned her face towards them from the board.

It was normal for both of them since they used to exchange candies, chocolates and cookies secretly during the class whenever Bondita was busy scribbling on the board. But they were still a little afraid.