4. The Plan

"So, the rules are simple

"So, the rules are simple. Anyone we kill, can't be a virgin." Billy said, whilst my favourite scary movie, The Shining, was playing.
"Why do you look confused, El?" Stu asked, lounging across the armchair in my living room.

It had been a few months since I told Billy that I wanted Steve, my now ex boyfriend, dead. He had told me that him and Stu killed Maureen Prescott, Sydney's mom, because she was having an affair with Billy's dad, and that's why his mom left. I was surprised at myself for how understanding I was about that to be honest.

My mom was barely at home because she had to work two jobs in order to be able to keep the house. So, my place was the perfect location to plan our killing spree.

"You guys aren't virgins though."
"It doesn't matter. We're the killers." Billy took my hand and looked deep into my eyes as he said this.
"You're not either." Stu said, chuckling and catching a piece of popcorn in his mouth.
"I basically am, Stu. Steve didn't exactly get very far into it." I answered quietly, not wanting to have to relive that night.
"And that's why he's first on our list, El." Billy cupped my face in his hands and gently kissed my forehead. He knew how bringing that up made me feel.
"Speaking of which, I want to be the one to do it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I want to see the look on his face when the life drains from him." I stare into Billy's eyes, not blinking.
He smiles seductively, and leans in to kiss me softly on the lips.

After our initial kiss in the car park, the day I broke up with Steve, we had got together. Not exclusively of course. He was still technically with Sydney, but that was only so his plan to kill her would work.
Unfortunately, he also would have to get her to have sex with him, which I decided I didn't want to know anything about.

"I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone." Stu said, getting up from the armchair and leaving the house. I could hear that he was grinning when he said that.

I smiled at Billy, biting my bottom lip.
He looked from my lips to my eyes, before kissing me softly on the lips again.
With each kiss, it got more and more passionate.
He pulled me on top of him, so that I was straddling him.
Our kissing continued to get more and more heated, and I started grinding on him, causing the both of us to become increasingly breathless.
I could feel his erection through his jeans, as he took my jumper off and started kissing my neck and chest.
I started to kiss him on the lips again, taking his bottom lip in between my teeth to tease him.

He looked hungrily into my eyes, before flipping me over, so that I was laying on the couch and he was on top of me.
I slid his top off, before he pounced onto my lips and started to kiss down my jaw, to my neck, and to the top of my breasts (my bra was covering the rest). This encouraged soft moans to escape my mouth, inciting him to nibble a little at my ear.
I loved the feeling of his warm skin on mine.

My eyes were closed as I moaned.
I felt him lift his head up, and as I opened my eyes I see -
Steve!
I gasp and sit up, hugging my knees closely to my chest.
"El? What did I do?" I can hear Billy's soft voice and I look up at him.
I imagined it.
"Sorry. I just - I don't know what happened." I say, embarrassed.
"Hey, hey, hey. Don't apologies." Billy says, scooting towards me, and putting a protective arm around my shoulders. He leans his forehead on mine.
"You've been through a lot, El."
"I just wish I could get over this."
"You take all the time in the world. I'll wait a lifetime if that's how long it'll take." He strokes my hair, and I look into his deep brown eyes.
"I'm yours, El. Forever." He kisses my forehead.
What is he doing to me?
I kiss him softly on the lips, our foreheads not separating, and we bump our noses together, affectionately.

We both put our tops back on and finished watching the film together, cuddling as we did.
We must have fallen asleep at some point, because when I woke up, it was because my mom had nudged me awake lightly.
"Hey sweetie." She said, quietly, as to not wake up Billy.
"Hey, how was work?" I said, groggily.
"It was good actually. I met a guy." She looked excited.
The last few months, me and my mom had gotten a little closer. It was kind of nice.

My mom went up to bed and I looked over to Billy, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His light brown hair hung over his closed eyes. I gently moved his hair out of his face with my finger.
He groaned and shifted slightly, before opening his eyes and smiling at me.
"Hey." His tired voice was sexy.
"Hey." I smiled and kissed him softly.

~ • ~

Sorry this chapter was shorter than the others. It was more a filler to show the development of the plot and Billy and Ellie's relationship.