5. The Execution

WARNING: Smut and Death

Also, this chapter will be a tad bit longer.

~ • ~

It was almost time.

Billy, Stu and I had been planning this day for months. As soon as Casey Becker broke up with Stu for Steve, she was second on our list.
We had decided that Steve and Casey were going to die together. I was going to kill Steve in front of Casey, and then Stu was going to kill Casey. Billy would be in the background.
He was going to call Casey, after we had got Steve ready, and torment her.

The closer the day got, the more impatient I was becoming. Him and Casey would always stop in the middle of the school hallways, whenever they'd see me or Stu, and make out in front of us. This didn't make either of us jealous.
They deserved each other.
Both as cunty as the other.

After school, the boys and I would plan. Although, after Casey broke up with Stu, he then got with Tatum, Sydney's best friend, so he spent a lot of his time with her.
This left Billy and I together alone a lot. Unfortunately, I still had intimacy issues, but he was so patient with me.

It was finally the day.
Billy and Stu bought a cheesy Halloween costume, whereas I opted for a basic dark outfit with a balaclava.

After school, Billy and Stu came over to my house and we got ready. After a couple of hours of preparing and running through the plan again, we went to Steve's house.
I knocked on his door and waited.
"Well, well, well. I knew you'd come crawling back." Steve smirked after answering the door, leaning against the wall. I wanted to vomit.
I looked up at him through my eyelashes, trying to be as seductive as possible.
"Sorry it took so long." I say in a smooth voice, biting my lip slightly.
The only thing getting me through this was knowing he'd be dead soon.
"So, do you wanna come in?" He said, standing to the side so that I could enter through the door.
"Actually, I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere more adventurous." I say, stepping back and motioning to the wooded area next to his house.
His face lights up like a child on Christmas Day and he eagerly closes the front door behind him.
When we get to the edge of the trees he walks over to me and crashes his lips onto mine. It's disgusting, but I need to stick with it.
I bite his bottom lip, making him bleed a little, just a taste of what's to come. I broke the kiss and pulled him by his letterman jacket into the depth of the trees.

When we're far enough from the house, I stop him and take a few steps back.
"Take off your clothes."
He starts to unzip his pants.
THUD. THUD.
I smile at the person standing behind where Steve just was. His warm features smiling back at me. The way this boy makes me feel is crazy, especially when he's just knocked out my rapey ex.
Stu comes out from the trees and him and Billy carry him to Billy's car and put him in the trunk.

Now it's Casey's turn.

We park up far enough from her house that no one would see us, put our masks and costumes on, and the boys carry Steve to the backyard, tying him to a chair.
We watch Casey from the bushes, through the floor to ceiling windows and doors. Then Billy calls her, using a voice changer, of course.
The first part of the conversation was him calling and she hung up a few times.
Finally, he got her to stay on the phone, asking her questions about what she was doing and what her favourite scary movie was. When he asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said she didn't.
"Slut." I said under my breath. Stu sniggered.

"Because I want to know who I'm looking at." Billy says with his sexy smirk.
The light outside comes on as Casey peers out of the glass doors. Then she turns it off again.

I watch Billy carefully as he gets more and more angry at Casey hanging up on him. I'm not scared though. I know he would never hurt me, and that bitch deserves what's coming for her.
So does Steve.
Poor, helpless, perverted Steve, who's still half passed out on the chair behind the bush.
Billy shouts now.
I'm getting impatient. I just want to kill Steve. I look at him, lightly running my knife over his face, imagining what the look on his face will be when he I kill him.