7. The Rendezvous

At school the next day, I got called straight into Principle Himbry's office.
"Do you know why you're in here, Elliott?" He said, pacing behind his desk.
"Nope." I say, bluntly, putting my Doc Martin boots on his desk with a red lolly, that Tatum gave me, in my mouth.
A flash of anger fell on his face and he shoved my boots off.
"Hey!" I said sitting up in the seat, and he snatched the lolly out of my hand and threw it in the bin.
"What the hell?!" I shout.
"You listen here, missy. If I hear one more time that you're smoking pot on school grounds again, you're expelled."
"Ugh! Can I go now?" I say, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.
He looked at me in disbelief.
"Just go. One more word though. I mean it." He called out after me.
"Bye, Mr Himbry." I shout to him, behind me, sticking my middle finger up at him.

Later in the hallways I meet up with Stu, and we then meet up with Tatum and Sydney.
"This is a mistake. I shouldn't be here." Sydney says, closing her locker.
"I want you to meet me right here after class, okay Sid?" Tatum says to her.
"Hey, I haven't seen Billy around. Is he really pissed?" Sydney asks Stu, trying to make a joke out of putting my Billy in a cell overnight.
What a bitch.
Luckily my locker is behind where Stu is standing, so me rolling my eyes can't be seen.
"You mean after you branded him the Candy Man? No, his hearts broken - ow." Tatum had shoved him.
All of a sudden, some boy came running down the halls in a ghost face costume, screaming. Me and Stu started laughing, but then Tatum shoved him again.
"Why are they doing this?" Sydney said, in her whimpy little voice.
"Are you kidding me? Look at this place, it's like Christmas." Stu said, smiling.
I chuckled before Tatum shoved Stu into me, and hit him on the forehead with her lolly.
"Stupidity leak." She said.
I rolled my eyes, and went to the girls toilets, and passed where Sydney and Billy were talking. I glanced at Billy as I walked past, smirking at him, as he glanced back at me.
When I went into the toilets I could hear two girls already in there, so I decided to go into a cubicle to roll my joint.
After I had finished rolling it, I heard someone else come into the toilets.
Fuck sakes.
As I sat there on the toilet seat, with my feet up, waiting for them all to leave, I heard two of the girls bitching about Sydney.
They were kind of cruel, but what did I care, she was a bitch anyway.
Finally, I heard them both leave the toilets, but someone came out of one of the cubicles.
Damn it!
"Sydney." I hear whispering from the next cubicle along. I tried to stand up on the toilet lid as quietly as possible to peak over the cubicle. As soon as I looked over the cubicle, there was someone in a ghost face costume standing on the toilet in that cubicle. They turned they're head slowly and looked at me, putting they're finger over the mouth of the mask, signalling to be quiet. I smiled, knowing exactly who was under there.
"Sydney." He whispered again. It was definitely him. I smiled brighter.
"Someone there?" I heard Sydney's annoying voice come from outside of the cubicles.
After about a minute, he stepped down off of the toilet seat, and unlocked the cubicle door. He lunged for Sydney, just as she slid from under him towards the door. He then went to lunge for her again, but she had already got to the door.
He whipped his mask off, panting.
I unlocked my cubicle and opened the door, leaning on one of the walls.
"Hey, Billy." I smirked at him. He smiled back at me, walked over to me, and kissed me.
"So, that's why you were in here." He said, glancing down at the rolled joint in my hands. I lifted it up to my mouth, lighting it with a lighter that was in my pocket, and inhaling deeply.
"Want some?" I say, before breathing out the smoke, and handing it to him and he inhaled it.
He then took off the costume and we went back into the cubicle, and finished the joint together, talking and laughing together. I also told him about Mr Himbry threatening to expel me, which he wasn't happy about.

Then, things started to get a little heated.
I was pressed up against one of the cubicle walls, and Billy's muscular body was pressed against me. We were kissing passionately and deeply, when he started to kiss down to my neck.
He ran his warm hands up the inside of my bare thighs, under my skirt, and up to my underwear. He moved it out of the way, and slid his finger inside me, making me gasp a little.
He stroked the inside of me with one, then two fingers, as I grip onto his shoulders for support. I put one of my hands on the back of his head, as we start to kiss again.
I move my hands to undo his pants, and then pull them down, revealing his large erection. I then start to wank him off with one hand, whilst the other grips the back of his hair, as he strokes me and we make out.
As I'm getting wetter and wetter, and I feel his fluids leak a little, he lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his. He then inserts himself into me, causing my head to go back and I moan loudly, digging my nails into his shoulders.
His mouth finds my neck again and I can feel him start to suck and nibble a little, as he thrusts into me. He continues to get faster and faster, causing me to moan loudly, and also the cubicle wall to rattle.
He speeds up even more, until - he releases.
I feel his warm liquid release inside of me.
He gently put me down and grabs some tissue for me to clean myself up, and also some for him to clean himself up.
After we had sorted our selves out, we heard Principle Himbry's voice through the speakers.
"I need your attention now, kids. Due to the recent events that have occurred, effectively immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice." We hear cheering from outside. "The Woodsboro Police Department has issued a citywide curfew beginning at nine o'clock tonight."
I looked at Billy, he smiled.
"Tonight's the night." He says, kissing me.