ACCIDENT

Day by day Arjun bullied Anu , insulted her , cracking jokes making her embarrass, saying ugly things.
.

.

.

Anu and Arjun stretched there hands... And shouted

" AISH! I AM LATE !? "
Anu got up and started Brushing her teeth while still she was damn sleepy.
And here arjun kicked his friends butt to wake them up !

"Wake up fast...I can't compliment Miss.Wills again !! I feel bad for her..." He went towards the bathroom.

" Yea , we know that you don't feel anything bad about her it's just that you can't lie and have the punishment!!" Justin said while waking up.

" Whatever... I don't know why God has given me a power like this ... I can't lie to a person more than 5 times. It's weird..."

" Your weird ... Accept it!"

Arjun shrug off and was about to get in for a bath ... Until Loren spoke..

" Mann ..when we'll get ready ? Let's bath together..? Now all are looking at Carson while making a disgusting face. ( Even Arjun's parrot )

He then added "Yahhh! Stop looking at me like that...I just said to save time.. nothing more!"

"Anyway your time isn't precious ...that can't be wasted! Just go to other rooms to freshen up .... Let me take my beauty bath!" He said as he quickly got in the bathroom.

" Beaty bath ...to look more handsome so that all girls can drool over him.... Even bOyS too!!" he said in a dramatic way.

"rEAlly?" Loren asked with confused yet shocked face...while they were walking in the corridor of the house .....

" Yes , and I do saw ... Mia and Jackson having great f*king time in the car..."

"But Mia was dating Arjun----

Suddenly Arjun's mom appear infront of then making the stop whatever they were chatting.

"Why did you all stopped? You all were chatting something important?" She said with a frown.

They all laughed nervously. ... While pushing eachother to say something ......

Uh...haha .... nothing maa...just we were talking about study's...nothing else ..yes Justin?
He asked Justin to cover him.

"Yes - yes maa..and though ... We all are getting late... Miss.Wills will punish us... Let's go...!" Justin said while covering their useless lie.

They all hurried and went from there....

As she knew ...she can catch there lies instantly.
You must be thinking that why are they calling Adhilaxami ( Arjun's mom ) "maa?" ...it's because they four are friends from primary school. And she also knew that how much they all lie to her...but Carson cannot ... He will spell out everything to her ..that's why he was quite.

And Loren , Carson and Justin come to Arjun's home anytime...as they knew only here they can get a pure mother's love...as there mother's are workaholic...Same to there dad.

Adhilaxami Verma is from a disciplined and soffasticated family and educated too ... Harshavardhan Verma  ( Arjun's Father)
Asked Adhi to work with him in partnership. But she denied as she wanted to take care of Arjun but he didn't grew in the way she wanted him to grow... Because of his dad.

But in one way she was satisfied that she gave her big daughter " Sakshi " a good teaching from childhood.

They lived In india when sakshi was small. Arjun wasn't even born at that time.  Harshavardhan was a struggler , So being buzy in work adhi gave all her good things to sakshi. Whereas when arjun was born they were shifted in Australia.