APPRECIATION

Anu(.p.o.v.)

Applying ointment and dressing my wound on my palms. I stare at it. No one can hurt me more than him. Did I made a wrong choice choosing him? No no I would never think anything like this. I have to change him and his attitude everything. Just I should give time to make the things work. And it is his first day of work , he would be hungry at the lunch time. So I decided to make something for him.

I could only remember that he loves fish curry. So preperation was started and finally ended with a complimentary sweet dish. I bet he would love it. I could have gone to give this but he wouldn't like me to bring up his food. So I called at the company and asked them to pick it for him. I got a message that a employee named Joel gave him the lunch. Satisfied!

Then I checked the clock to see the time which was 3pm. I have already completed all the house hold chores. This palace is huge so half of the work was done by servants. My time to go for my work. Reaching there I saw Clad and Zack. My co - workers , they gave me friendly smile and I went inside to change my dree to uniform.

Customers were full. It was buzy day and every worker seemed tired still had to work. It was now nine forty. I was at the counter handing a customer there order. Just then my boss called me for some computer issue , I know computer skills and IT. He called my name a aloud again but this time I saw Arjun at our stall. He was on his black shirt after work look. Ofcourse hot as usual. When I saw some teenage customers and my co - workers Sammy eyeing him.

I was jealous until he Heard my name which was called by our boss. He literally turned around but I escaped soon he departed and I signed in relief. Until I knew that I had to reach before him. Winding up all the work I left soon as possible. Reaching I saw Arjun was about to enter the main door. When I secretly entered inside by back door. Walking with my baby steps to reach our room.

I quickly changed myself into casual joggers and hoodie. I don't really wear this when I was in India but after learning the culture and trend here. I am wearing this kind of clothes. I went down and saw Arjun seating on the couch. But as I went closer he was sleeping. He looked super cute. Taking out my phone I clicked his some photos.

I giggled at his position of sleeping. Until he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. I blinked some times and smiled.
" How was your day? You seem tired. Get fresh I will serve you hot food".
I said looking at his cold poker face. Husbands usually kiss or hug there wives after working full day. But this person will never smile at me until he have to fake it.

He nodded , and walked towards the stair taking his blazer.
" D-Did you liked the lunch that I-I sent you today?"
Asking in hesitation not knowing what he did with the food I sent him.
"It was good". Saying he went upstairs. I was so happy that he liked my food. I was so overjoyed even his single compliment makes me so happy and encouraged to do more than anything for him.

I walked towards the kitchen and in a short time. I prepared rasam and rice for him. I tasted and felt it was good. I quickly placed all the food on the dining table and saw him coming down on his slim fit but comfortable t-shirt and sweat pants. He sat on the chair as I served him the food. He took one bite as i was waiting for his response. Saying nothing he continued eating.

Thank God he is eating. As i was about to take a seat beside him. He looked up at me and said
" Eat after me. I can't eat seeing your face , i would puke".
I felt so bad hearing him saying this. He can eat what I make but cannot see me eating beside him. He feels to puke after seeing my face? Am I that ugly? I don't want to stay more time before him I ran towards our bedroom. My tears won't stop. I lost my appetite and soon drifted to sleep.

Arjun

Why I was feeling like someone just called Anu's name? Okay stop thinking about her. I even hate to hear her name. This chai is really refreshing and good. I am thinking of visiting here often. Soon I left to home. All the guards and maids greeted me.

I thought I would be facing that anu. But she wasn't present. She should know that if a man works full day his ass off. He should be treated like king at his home. But this madam is not even showing her presence infront of me.
Tiredly I rubbed my eyes and temples I don't know when I fall asleep.

Then after some time I heard some photo clicking sounds. I opened my eyes and found anu standing infront of me. She never dresses in this style. But her curves are perfectly visible.
She then asked me how was my day and without even listening my reply she said me get freashnup so she could serve me dinner.

I was tired too and decided to only give a simple nod. I was on the stairs when she asked me how was the food she sent me , I looked at her.
It was good genuinely. I really liked it.  I got in up and saw her smiling I rolled my eyes. Then after taking a fresh shower I headed down. And sat on the dining table to have food.

As she served me rasam and rice. It was tasty and delicious. She was about to take a seat when I said her not to company me while eating. Like really I was stressed on my first day and she is the only one on whom I can take out my all frustration. Why did I marry her? Ofcourse to make her suffer.

The day my mother slapped me. From that day she is my enemy. And she have to be with me in this hell for lifetime. She ran upstairs , what a drama. I finished my food and walked to my room. Saw her on her apron lying on the bed.
Oh she was already asleep. I needed space to sleep so i removed her apron and laid her comfortably and slept beside her.

Soon I drifted to sleep as I ofcourse have to wake up early tomorrow for my work.

    ^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

Hello cupcakes. Me the writer ...ehe I feel nice to call myself one😌.
Anyways , I will update with the next chapter after few days because exams are warning me to study 😔.
I hope ur okay and fine.
Fuk valentine's and those useless days
*smirk in pain*

I see u all are silent readers.
Well,

JIMIN IS HOLDING A KNIFE 🔪 TO KILL YOU. IF U DONT LIKE OR RATE 😂😂😂😂.

See yaa👋