MEHENDI AND HALDI

Adhilaxami came to Anu and Smith Saying

"Who is he Anu?" Adhi asked.

Smith was going to say but anu cut him off.

"Um...mom is he is Arjun's friend. His name is Smith he have just took admission in our college." Anu said being nervous so she said whatever second came to her mind.

Because first was that Smith was Anu's friend!

Smith looked at Anu In disbelief. But acted like what she said.

"Oh , nice to meet you dear one more thing please do come to Ananya's and Arjuns wedding!" Adhi said and went upstairs.

Without saying anything Smith went outside.

Anu signed in sadness and went up to rest.

Smith (.p.o.v.)

I sat in the car and slammed my hand on the starring. I was so stupid to fall for someone who doesn't even takes me as a friend. I was so hurt because of anu today. Secondly  s-she is going to m-marry a-arjun?! I was so shocked and hurt badly.  Suddenly tears stared falling down my eyes. I never have fallen for anyone she is my first love. I started the engine and droved to my house.

~Am I too late to confess?

Smith thought and tried to sleep with dry tears on his skin.

End of Smith (.p.o.v.)

-----------+

The next morning ~

Isabelle woke up with a head ache. And got out of the room just to see others who partied last night drinking lemon water to release there pain!

Isabelle also sat on the couch and saw Anu making more juice so she asked her to make one for her.

Anu nodded and brought a glass for her. As Anu was about to go she saw Arjun coming down. Holding his forehead tightly. Ofcourse after drinking this much.  Who won't be in pain at mornings?

Anu walked to the kitchen to bring out a glass for him too. As she saw him talking to Loren she quickly gave him the glass he looked up.

Arjun (.p.o.v.)

Ahh....this damn head is hurting so much ! I don't know about last night exactly but one thing I drank to much. I was holding my head and I came down to see everybody with the same thing like me.

I then sat beside Loren and I was talking to him about last night.

"Dude , you know what you drank ?"

Arjun shaked his head as no.

" You mixed each drink together and dranked it in one go ~ .We stopped you but will ever Arjun Verma is going to listen?! No , he is not.
Thats why it's hurting more to you !" Loren said him in a sarcastic way.

As I was about to say something I heard the voice I didnt wanted to hear. I pressed my eyes and looked up in frustration.

I saw her with a glass of lemon water. I made a disgusting face towards her.

"Why are you making it even worst? Your face is already disgusting!" Anu said while holding the glass. 

I looked at her like this 😐....

All begin to laugh at me. I glared at her . She gave me a very innocent smile. I gave her a forced smile and took the glass and strated drinking the water while looking at her.

She was about to go but here comes the police I mean my mom. I don't want her to know about last night. Seriously she will kill me.

She came and stood infront of us while folding her hands Cross against her chest.