FIRST NIGHT

Anu(.p.o.v.)
These is the best of all.. this house is so beautiful and structured properly. It was made like a castle , big and cronical shaped towers on hight  it looked like a palace , there were many tress on the way from the main gate to enter the mansion. The gate was huge black colour and there on side it was written with bold letters "THE VERMA'S". It was really maintained perfectly.

I like the selection of maa. The driver opened the door for me. As I was going to step out . My ghagra was very heavy. Indeed I was going fall.

Lifting it up , I tried to walk towards the entrance. I stopped and turned back to see Arjun on his phone . I waited for him to come out of the car. After 15 minutes of standing there my heel pained.

He finally got out and saw me. He walked pass me like I was invisible. I quickly followed him behind.

Entering there was a main big hall which was round edged and a medium size round circular table placed in middle with very attractive blue and yellow flowers kept on it. Up there was a big lantan. The two maids stood there bowed at us.

I smiled and bowed back at them. They kinda looked surprised. I finally walked in the main living room area. It was as expected huge. But not the luxurious materials!

There were four big king size couches with eight single ones. They were of dusty golden colour making me feel royal.

"I bet you have never seen luxury In your life?"
Arjun said scoffing standing on the Stairs.

Not responding anything I just stood there. He laughed and asked me to follow him. Can't he even help me with this heavy clothe? Why will he? Mr. Rudy. Nevermind I walked behind him. The stairs looked amazing there were big paintings on the way to upstairs.

After coming on the second floor. There were big golden light jhumars and a red carpet flowed on the surface. The room doors were big and huge exactly like seen in the movies. Arjun walked to the end. And there was a floor which was much huge than others. It felt like the room of the king.

He opened the door by entering a pin. I saw the pin and then entering the room. The room was so spacious and gigantic that it can make together 2 bhks flats. There was a big king size round bed and the beautiful white net across the bed. Then there was a big plasma TV under it was a royal table. Everything in the room seemed too royal and costly.

" Stop seeing and change quickly , you know what is today." Arjun said while grinning making Anu feel uneasy with his words. He handed over a bag at which anu looked at him confused he just asked her to wear it and come.

Not knowing whats inside it. Still she took it and went inside to try it. Entering the bathroom was the same royal and huge. She saw a big bathtub which had petals In it the water was already filled and the candles in the whole room plus bathroom was beautiful and special.

She removed all her jewellery slowly and then only left was the blouse of her and the ghagra. But she wasn't able to open the hooks of the blouse. Getting annoyed she thought of asking her so called husband. But still she was hesitant to call him for help. Getting no other option she called him out .

" Umm ...Arjun can you help me please. "

Suddenly the door opened revealing him without clothes. He was only on his jeans. And then slowly walking towards a shy Anu . He was ofcourse enjoying it as far.

" What kind of help you want ? "

He said huskily in her ears while back hugging her giving chills down her spine.

" C-Can you unhook my b-blouse ? "

Backing a little he grinned again that was continuines on his face.

" Why only the hooks. I am here to take out every thing. Babygirl. "

Widening her eyes. Anu Focused on the last word which he said emphasizing sexualy. Before she could say anything his cold hands already touched her bare back. Feeling desired Anu closed her eyes. Looking her like this In the front mirror. Made him do something more.

After removing the hooks instead of letting her remove the blouse it removed it and anu was shocked. But then he removed her bra making it difficult for both of them. He planted wet kisses on her shoulder. Biting her lips. Releasing her hairs which were in the bun. Her long hairs fall on her back.

He pushed them aside and now gets his hand on her bare small waist. He never felt it , this was different than touching any other slut. But touching Anu gives him current and sparks which he never felt before. Slowly caressing her belly he made her turn making her face him.

Seeing her eyes closed made him smile unknowingly. He couldn't wait anymore so smashed his lips on her. She was surprised but loving this feeling and moment. After sometime she responded to his kiss by kissing back. This kiss was passionate. He was eating her hungrily.
Smiling between the kiss. It lasted more than it should.

Being out of breath both connect there forehead. Opening her ghagras Knot. It fell on the floor making her naked. She was shy and her cheeks were burning red. Noticing it he picked her up in bridal style and went towards the bed and landed her softly on it. Before hovering over her and giving her pecks and kissing her neck and giving hickeys.

She was moaning softly. It was her first time for all this not understanding anything more what to do. She is letting him do whatever he wants. Without interrupting his kisses she kissed him on the lips for long time. He liked this way of her. Slowly traveling down her breast he started sucking her boobs. Making her moan little loud in pleasure.

Playing with the twins he gave her wet kisses and hickeys all over the body. He was licking her belly giving ber tickling all over the body. Then finally its time for the real part. He wants to take her permission but his hands couldn't stop him from ripping the panty off. He took her legs on his shoulder.

And was now on her sensitive part. Then starting from the beginning her started eating it hungrily being wild. Feeling the pleasure she moved his hands from his hair.

" Your so delicious , I love it. "

Then he unbuckled his pant and throw it on the floor. Then while grinning he inserted it in the vagina. Her hands were on her bed sheet crunching it hard. As he was first slow and then become fast making her a moaning mess. Tears rolled down her eyes and it was paining.

"P-Please slow down it my f-first time. "

Listening this he was surprised that she was virgin he didn't knew. Somewhere he found a victory in taking her virginity. Thirsting faster and intervening the hands and kissing her at the same time. She was beyond than happy because the pain now was pleasure.

Being tired and phanting he laid beside her and smirked looking at the ceiling. Taking the duvet on her body she covered herself. Arjun sneaked in her duvet and hugged her from back while sleeping.

This was the first time Anu felt this happy.  She had the best sleep this night.