CLUB PARTY

As Anu heard those harsh words from his mouth for her. She was broken she tried to sleep but couldn't his words were roaming around her head.

She took her mom's photo frame and stared crying hard while holding it tight.

Her mom was beside her caressing her hairs. Anu felt it and she looked up and hugged her moms waist tightly not letting her go.

Shashi(.p.o.v.)

I know Anu you must be cursing me for making your life like this but I love you my child. I know what I have done. And I promise you one day you will be the happiest person on the earth.

And all sorrow and pain your going through will turn into joy and happiness. I promise you I love you my princess. God bless my daughter and my loved ones.

Give her strength to go through the hardest and toughest times. Make her a noble lady. And give her maturity to handle the situation.

With that she kissed anu's forehead and was vanished. Anu smiled and laid down still she couldn't sleep.

End of Shashi(.p.o.v.)

.

.

.

Anu  talking to Loren about Arjun.

He is been missing from yesterday afternoon. After that he got angry and left. After the call .... She tried to call back hundred times....but no use because he wasn't going to pick up it anyways.

Adhilaxami and Harshvardhan were very worried where there son had been gone!... Full House was filled with Chaos. Every single person was searching Arjun.

Anu seating on the couch was crying silently...even he gave said those painful things to her. She wasn't hating him for it. Instead she was the second most anxious person in the house after his mom being the first.

It was now evening still no response. As they all were seating the couch crying mess. Suddenly hearing those tired and regretting voice everyone knew who it was!

"Mom and dad!"~

They looked up to see Arjun standing there with his broken phone. Adhi couldn't control and ran towards him slapped him on his shoulder.

He whined like a child in front of her. She hugged him so tight.

"Where were you ? Huh? Don't you care about us? What will happen of us without you!?? Don't you dare to leave us again like that! You understand?!!!!!" Adhi said last part while holding his ears.

"Ouch ...mom ..ok ....leave .. please..." He groaned .

She left him and others met him too until his eyes landed on his soon-to-be wife. She was looking down. He walked towards her and said something while hugging her.

"I meant whatever I said last night!" He said while smirking not knowing how hurt she is feeling right now.

He immediately came back and said something which shocking Anu and others.

"I AM READY FOR THE WEDDING.... I WILL MARY HER" he said while pointing towards Anu.

Anu was just looked at him as he passed her and went clean up. But in the middle of the stairs he stopped as his mom said

"So , today is the mehendi ceremony! let's get ready everyone you to Arjun. " She said and went inside to see all the arrangements.

His friends went with his dad as Carson with adhi. Anu stood there until a girl came patted anu's Back.