LAUGHTER AND GIGGLES

After 2 days of medical observation ..it was anu's discharge time. As she was packing her things in which Justin was helping her out.

"You sure you ok?" Justin asked while taking some medicines and injections kept on the table.

"Yes , ofcourse you all took so good care of me!"

As they were going out adhi came inside with a genuine smile on her face. She looked at Anu and hugged her. Anu smiled while hugging her.

"Beta , you have become so weak , lets make you healthy again !.From now on you won't stay alone as doctors said that you still need rest. " Anu parted from the hug and looked at adhi.

"But , aunty ...I am okay , thank you for your care and support. And infact I like to live alone.. you know... that it would be a little uncomfortable for me to adjust in the environment!". Anu said while holding adhi's hands making her sure.

"Ok then, as you wish but come anytime its your house only...hmm?"

Yes ...

Then they all went back to there respective houses anu came home and found her mom still reading the same chapter from the same book. Anu chuckled and hugged her mom..

" Mom , I missed you so much..you know I had a little accident but adhilaxami aunty took care of me!" She with a small smile .

"But , arjun saved me at that time you know I thought he is a bad guy he is ! But still he has humanity. I m kinda impressed." literally anu was blushing now.

" Oh... someone is blushing now ...hmm thank god that you are alright.I was very scared  And about adhi ..she is the best person on whom i trust...so anu never deny what she asks you too do promise me !?" Shashi said while full of concern in her eyes.

"Okay mom , I promise you that."

[Meanwhile]

"Damn it !!" Carson said while playing games in Arjun's room.

"Wooow...you lost again why don't you go and sit in corner and watch us play so you will learn something !!?" All said while laughing.

Carson got up and sat where arjun was seating as he was thinking something. Carson asked him why was he in deep thoughts?
But instead of telling him , arjun just smirked and looked at him. Carson frowned he was curious now.

Arjun walked in the balcony and stood there lighting his cigarette. While Carson followed him.

"What are you upto?!"

Little laughter while still cigarette in his mouth.
"Just , i am so happy you know that I have so many ways to bully that Anu , I just some needed materials you know..."

Carson shook his head in disbelief. And went from there. He went inside the dark game room and saw them still playing and shouting like maniacs.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP , YOU MORONS!!" Carson bursted in anger and went out while slamming the door loudly.

They both flinched badly. Loren and Justin were like what the hell happened to him?!.

------------------------------------

[ NEXT DAY AT CAMPUS ]

As Ananya was walking in the corridor suddenly someone back hugged her, she didn't turn around as she knew it was Isabelle.

"How are you sweety? I missed you how's your health? All okay?" Isabelle asked in a worried tone. Turning Anu and checking her out.

"I am okay thank you , btw how are you?"
Anu said with an assuring smile.