BREAKFAST

Morning was here with the birds chirping joyfully. Anu opened her eyes and saw Arjun sleeping hugging her. This was the best morning she could ever see. And was feeling blessed to see him sleeping cutely.
He looked calm and sweet while sleeping. She caressed his hairs and he moved a little and faced other side.

Anu got up slowly , to see the time. It was eight twenty five in the morning. She put her legs down on the soft matress placed around the huge bed. As she stood she was not able to stand. Her legs were become weak . She collapsed on the bed. Trying her best she walked towards the bathroom.

As taking the support of walls. Staring the tap of the bath tub , she remembered last night and blushed. Everything was so beautiful and special to her. Arjun was the reason of her happiness for the first time. After taking the bath. She opened her closet and found many designer outfits , casual , traditional and formals. They seemed so expensive as she literally checked the price tag.

There was a note on a dress kept in front packed in a gift box. She got curious and read the small note.

~ Dear Anu , you always look beautiful in every clothing. But this is a small gift from your mom on your first day after marriage. Enjoy and have fun full day.
- lots of love from Adhilaxami.

Reading Anu got so happy and opened the box to find a beautiful yellow and orange floral long gown. After wearing she checked herself in the huge mirror. Feeling pleased by her appearance she smiled widely.

It was a back lace dress , with only a knot in front and her midium clevage was visible. The it was full white and the aesthetic flowers were amazing. She tied her hairs in a bun and let the flicks fall on her face. She is an natural beauty. Only applying the liner and lip balm she was Beauty. Her cheeks were already pink so no need of blush. The yellow tops in her ear.

Arjun (.p.o.v.)

Aish .... What a morning! This sun will absorb me. Rubbing my eyes I sat up being lazy. Looking at a unknown room. Wait yeah , it's my own room now. I am married - wtf. I do remember last night which is making me turn on more. Her soft skin was making me restless to touch it. Stealing her virginity , was new to me. Because the girls I have slept with were never this tight.

I actually enjoyed my first night with my wify. But the pleasure is over baby , the way to hell is coming to you ( Smirk ). I got out of my bed , after taking a bath , I saw no one in the room. Where is she? Okay let me get ready first. Opening my huge closet I was busy with searching for something badass outfit.

But there was a gift box and a note. Frowning I read the note.

- Good morning chiku , today is your first day in your own office. Sorry for not telling you earlier but as you are already graduated and I know your capable of handling my company. Your a big man now not a slay kid. So behave like one and maintain a attitude. Make sure to take care of everything neatly. Mr.Song will explain you everything once you arrive the company.

-Love you beta - Dad

Not realising he was shock and blank now. He got out of his thoughts when he saw a suit hanged on the side of the bed. He walked near it and examined it. Having no other option he wore it. The suit was Navy blue with checks on it. And had a white shirt and plain Tie. Setting his hairs he looked so dashing and charming.

Feeling proud he took his office bag and headed downstairs. The hall was huge so he had to walk to the kitchen to have breakfast. Reacting the kitchin he found a girl facing her back , was finding something in the fridge. Her back looked so sexy , it was bare. As she turned around he was shock to see that it is Anu.

Looking Gorgeous. Her outfit was also pleasing his eyesight. Admiring her , he didn't catch her calling him. He came back to senses and asked what ?

" Nothing , good morning and here have your breakfast. I don't know how it tastes". Feeling excited for knowing what her husband will react to her cooking.  He ate one bite and split on the floor. Angrily stood up and thrown the plate off the counter. Anu flinch and covered her mouth.

" THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE YOUR HUSBAND TO EAT? A TRASH? GARBAGE .....THIS IS GARBAGE."
He screamed at her face.

" A-Arjun I-I am s-sorry ----

" Keep your sorry to yourself and clean this mess. I don't know but learn cooking perfectly otherwise I will just do something which you maybe won't like. YOU SPOILED MY MORNING! Aish , I am getting late. " Arjun said and saw Anu crunching down to clean the broken plate.

As she was picking it up.  Intentionally Arjun stepped his foot on her hand. It made her whimper in pain. She was crying and glanced at Arjun he smirked at her and said.

" If these hands can't make good food for me then they are if no use. " Saying this he walked away and the loud door banging was heard.

Anu still cleaned everything. And was seating and crying. The food was good. But we already know his character. How can someone be this ruthless? Even if he doesn't like my food. He could have just got up and left I would have understood. But instead he just thrown it. It makes me sad.  The person who made the morning worst was he himself but blamed me. He doesn't know what he is doing. But for sure he is good I can say.

Still I hope i can change you Arjun.  Because I love you and will always do.