The new girl

Hi everyone! I am the author and I just come up with this idea,and they are between the first movie and the second movie but valka is here.hope you like it! And let me introduce the characters first:

Astrid hofferson
Hiccup haddock
Ruffnut and tuffnut.
Merida
Jack frost
Elsa
Rapunzel
Snoutlout
Fishlegs
Stoick (he isn't dead)
Valka

----------------

Astrid woke up slowly and looked at the clock. " I still have time " she said and smiled. "the first time I am not late" she walked to bathroom and washed her face. she took the toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed her teeth. she made her hair.

It was the first day of her new school today. she walked to her garderobe and looked at her clothes. She wore a short.and then she wore a red t-shirt which have a skull pic on it.and she also wore ruptured socks and white coat.

She grabbed her bag and went downstairs. "good mornin' sweety" said her mom, emily hofferson. "good mornin' mom" her mom gave him a toast and she put it in her bag. "Bye mom" she said. her mom waved and she opened the door

She started to wait the bus. after a little while the bus came and she looked inside the bus. there was an empty seat,it was next to a red haired girl.

"Can I sit?"she asked. The girl was listening music, but because of her hair no one saw her ear phones. "hey,um you there?" Then the girl noticed her and said "oh, I was listening music and didn't hear you. of course you can sit" she had an Scottish accent .

"What is your name? " Asked the red haired girl. "astrid. you? What's your name?" She said. "I am merida" she said and shaked astrid's hand. Then bus stoped and a white haired boy and a white haired girl come. they were holding their hands.

"Hey jack, elsa!" Merida waved her hand to them. "hi merida" said the boy, jack. "hello, and who is this girl?" The girl asked, elsa.

"I am astrid" she shacked elsa's and jack's hand. "I am jack, and this is my girlfriend elsa" said the boy.

Then the bus stopped again, a long blonde haired girl (her hair was so long, it touches the ground)

"Hey,what's up guys!" She said and then saw astrid. she smiled. " who is this girl? Is she new?" She asked. "she is astrid and yea she is new" elsa said. the long haired girl greeted her warmly " I am rapunzel, but you can call me punzie! So she is with us right?" She asked. " I don't mind if she is, she seems nice" said merida, while eating an apple.

Then bus stopped again and an arguing twins came inside.

The girl one came near to the rapunzel and closed her eyes with her hands. "guess who I am!" The boy one sat next to an another boy. "you are.... uhm ruff?" Said punzie. "true!" She said.

"Hey, guys what's up" she said. "and who is this girl?" Merida bite her apple and said " she is astrid, yummy, this apple is so tasty!"

"I am ruff"she said.and shacked her hand. when they finally come to school they walked together but astrid had to learn her locker and period.

"We'll come with you" ruff,merida and punzie said. "thanks" and she smiled.

She knocked. "come in" she opened the door "I am here for my period and my locker" he gave him two papers. "everything is writing in there"

She walked out of the room. "so my locker number is... umm 222"
Astrid said. "so close to ours!" They said happily .

While they were walking. they saw two boys, they were fighting. one is an auburn haired, green eyed boy and other has black hair.

"Give him back his bag snoutlout!"
The boy said. " what if I don't hiccup?"

"Who are they?" Astrid asked.

"He protects us, he protects the weakness" said the red haired girl.

"He is the protector of weakness"

-------------------

How was it? I tried my best. and I think it is bad :(