Will you be my best friend?

Well, after the biology class. I did a little search about hiccup. I talked with people, and asked about him.

But the only thing I learned about him is his favourite colour. green.

And then I saw him. he was putting his books to his locker. "hi hiccup. I just want to ask you umm... some questions" I said in a low voice. "what is it? You can ask me anything"

Hiccup's POV

"Well, how do you know everything about me?" She asked.
Well, internet is a useful thing. "um, guess astrid,or should I say astrid-is-reading?" Haha, her wattpad username.

"How do you know!" She said. "a little search in google, and the magic of Facebook" I said while locking my locker.

And then I heard a scream. "I gotta go!" I followed the scream, and found where did it come from.
It was timothy, snoutlout was bullying him.

I use math for fighting. I watch my enemy and guess what he is gonna do.

He was just about to kick timothy from the face. it was too late to stop him. but still, I can do something.

I pushed timothy away and snoutlout kicked my face. "Ahh! Why can't I have fun!" Snoutlout said. I give him a death glare and punched his leg. "aww, my leg! My beautiful leg!" He said while he hold his leg.

"Thanks hiccup, oh and your head" timothy said and continued "it is bleeding" well, it isn't important if no one get hurt. I mean except me. "it doesn't matter, are alright? Did you get hurt?" I asked. "no, but you aren't. hiccup, you really need to go to nurse" he said. "don't worry about me"

my all face was covered with blood, who knew that snoutlout has that strong leg.

"Hiccup!" It was astrid. "hey astrid." I said. "well, your face is covered with blood. and I know why. I was there. and hiccup you are a real hero" I just nod and said "thanks astrid" in a low voice.

"You again hiccup!" The nurse said. "He always hurts himself, he even has a notebook that he writes his wounds!" Astrid giggled.
"Here you are, that will stop the bleeding" "thanks miss elvadora" and me and her went to our lockers.

Astrid was a nice, beautiful girl. I wanted to ask if we can be friends. "astrid" she looked at me. "will you... be my friend?" I asked. "aren't we friends already?" She said. "yea we are but, I mean Everybody in school is my friend. can we be... more like best friends?" She hugged me. "sure hicc!" And she punched me from the shoulder. "aw, what was that for?" She smiled. "This is a proof that you are my friend" she said. "you are saying that you are proofing our friendship with violence?" I said while holding my shoulder. "that isn't violence! That is communication!"

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\\

Hello dear shippers! So, they are kinda bf's now. I think I will take it slowly. but it will be nice in the end!

Si see ya in the next chapie!