Henry?

I was trying to find Amberley and Jessica. I don't wanna hit girls, but this girls deserves it. They are always at the science class, bullying the science nerds.

You know, I think that bullying nerds is really bad. because it is their choice to be a nerd. and it is bully's choice to be a bully.

And if you bully a nerd so much, one day you'll get bullied by him.

So I looked at the science class. as what I thought, they were there.

"Oh! The protecter of the nerds is here again!" Amberley said while chewing a gum. "you mean the protecter of the bugs? Hahah" Jessica said. "just give me the shirt you steal from heather and I'll go" she laughed mad. "what if we don't? Henry?"

God. where did they know my real name?!

"Just give me her shirt!" She laughed again. "why don't you get it henry?"

That. was. enough.

I kicked her leg and she fell down, then I got the shirts. "never, ever call me like that Amberley"

----time-skip----

"Thanks hiccup! Really!" Then she hugged me for just a second. then she went.

"Who is she?" Astrid came from nowhere. "her name is heather, I helped her" "ok then"

---time-skip---
Astrid's POV

I texted hiccup when I got home. I was gonna ask him about a party.

Girl with an axe: hey hiccy, are you coming to the ruffnut's party?

Talking hero fishbone: nope. are you?

Girl with an axe: I thought we could go together.

Talking hero fishbone: well. if you want to go together, then I'll come.

Yes! I wanted go together so madly because he is my best friend and wanted to show him my crush.

Yea, I have a crush. and he is so hot! But, I don't wanna tell you now.

Then, my phone vibrated. it was Nysa. my girl best friend. she was a little awkward. and also, she was really weird. And she wasn't a british ir an American. she was from a countey that called "türkiye"

"Heyyo! Astrid! How are you?"

"Nothing special."

"Oh then. But I have something special. "

"What is it nysa?"

"I"

"Am"

"Coming"

"To"

"Your"

"School!"

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS ARE YOU KIDDING ME OMG"

---------

I know. Short chapter. but I added myself in the story.

I need a weird character!