Oh, sorry little boy

Astrid's POV

Well, when I told the girls that Hiccup is my bf. they were...

"OH MY GODS! THE PERFECT LOVE STORIES STARTS WITH FRIENDSHIPS! TELL US EVERYTHING"

a bit crazy.

"What? No pft! We are just friends!" All girls raised their eyebrows. "ah seriously girls!" Merida talked while climbing to a tree (A/N: they are now out of school) "hiccup and astrid kissing in a tree!" She said playfully.

"Ugh you are so- wait he texted" I gave him my number in the school and he gave his.

message from talking hero fishbone✌️: hey astrid, what are you doing?

Girl with an axe 😄 : nothing, just hanging out with the girls.

from talking hero fishbone✌️: do they mind if I come too?

"Girls! Can hiccup join us?" They all nod their heads.

Girl with an axe 😄: sure!

Then suddenly someone fell from the tree. it wasn't merida. it was hiccup.

"Are you spying on us?" Ruff asked. "actually, no. I was here before you came and I just wanted to wait you to go. but I saw astrid here and texted her"

"We were just about to practice with our arrows, axes and... frying pans" elsa said. "no, you were talking about me and astrid"

"Haha! You are busted!" I said.

Time skip._\|_\|_\|_\|

"How was your first day at your school?" My mother asked. "Ahh, a bit... Different I guess" and I walked to my room, which is in the upstairs.

I changed into pj's and sat on bed.

Talking hero fishbone: So, you think I am cute? Hahahaha

I blushed.

Girl with an axe : What?! NO!!

Talking hero fishbone : haha, you said it!

Girl with an axe : whatever! Goodnight

Talking hero fishbone : hey! Please! Don't go now, I just... want to talk.

Girl with an axe : hiccup

Talking hero fishbone : yea

Girl with an axe : does it hurt?

Talking hero fishbone : what?

Girl with an axe : snoutlout kicked you in the face!

Talking hero fishbone : oh, you mean that! No it don't hurts anymore.

Girl with an axe: I am really going to sleep hiccup

Girl with an axe: okay?

Talking hero fishbone:okay...

Tlme skip to morning .

Hiccup's POV

I woke up, my kitten toothless was sleeping on my head. "hey bud, 'morning" I said. He slowly opened his eyes and licked my face. "lets get ready, bud." I usually take toothless with me, yesterday I forgot to bring him.

"You know, I have to wash my face! Can you just go somewhere else, not my face!" I said. he didn't move. "Okay then!" I said and I threw some water on his face. He gave me a death glare and jumped on the ground.

I washed my face, and wore my cloths. Me and toothless went to upstairs, my mom smiled when she saw me. "I'll take you to school m'boy" while petting her cat, cloud jumper.

I know, weird name for a cat.

"So, how was yesterday? I didn't had time to ask" my mother asked. While driving the car. "well, same as usual but I met a new gir-" she cut my word. "a girl! Tell me everything!" She said excitingly. "well, we are just friends" I said. "huh, me and your father said that too" she said while parking the car.

"Thanks mom" I walked to the school door and pushed it. toothless was sitting on my bag, enjoying a ride.

"Hiccup!" It was astrid. "Wait for me!" She said and walked fast and came next to me. "you have a kitten? She is so cute!" She grabbed toothless and pet him. "it is a boy" she looked at the cat "oh, sorry little boy"

__________

I know boring, but still, it is a chapter ;)