Better to live that

Nysa is in the picture! She has brown hair and brown eyes but imagine that her hair is curly. I know, it is an anime drawing. but couldn't find anything else.

_____________

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS ARE YOU KIDDING ME OMG"

I didn't say this. I wasn't surprised, because she told me this a week ago.

"Hey astrid? Why didn't you said something like that? aren't you surprised?"

"I am not surprised because you told me this like a week ago!"

"Oh, yea. I did. hey, did you meet someone?"

"Yea I did. I met 4 girls: merida, rapunzel, elsa and ruffnut. but I also met elsa's sister in skype, she was a little sick but she is so hyperactive! and I met 2 boys : jack and hiccup. well, hiccup is my boy best frie-" she cut my word.

"Waaaaait! You have a boy best friend?! Looks like you forgot me!" I laughed.

"Noone can make me laugh as you do. you are not my best friend, you are my sister!" I shouted a bit. "awwww. I love my sister then!"

After she said this, my mom shouted from the downstairs. "astrid! Dinner is ready!"

"I gotta go now. bye" I said."bye"

Well I gotta tell more about her. she is weird, I told you only this. but she is more than that. remember that hiccup was like a detective? He just looks at the internet and learns everything about you. But Nysa just looks at your clothes or your hair and finds your skills, siblings, where are you from and even your name without asking any questions.

After the dinner, I opened my computer and logged in tweeter. I just followed some people, looked at tweets and wrote a tweet. I then closed my computer and slept.

NEXT DAY

Nysa's POV

I was heading to my new school. a çiğköfte (chîkofteh) in my hand.

What is a çiğköfte? Good question. it is a food from my country. raw meatballs and some lettuce. thats it.

I opened the heavy door. I saw astrid. she was talking to some girls and a boy.

"Hey astrid!" I shouted. she turned around and saw me. she ran to me and hugged me. "astrid, I can't breathe!" Then she break the hug." I missed you so much!" Then her friends came and the boy one said "hi, astrid told a lot about you Nysa, I am jac-" I cut his word."you are jack, they are Merida, Rapunzel,elsa and you are ruff. but you, I don't know your name... uhmm you are anna. and you are elsa's sister. I guess" merida coughed and looked at me. "I thought that no one can be creepier than hiccup. I was wrong."

I bit my çigköfte and said "I am not creepy! Where is hiccup by the way?" Ruff looked at me in a weird look and talked " she knows hiccup too! Is she reading minds?" Astrid laughed. "that was what I thought when I first meet her." Then I saw a boy with an auburn hair. "oh hi! You should be Ny-" I cut his word.

Uh. I love cutting words.

"You was gonna say my name and you thought that you know everything about me. But you know, internet is not always a useful place" I laughed and continued "and it looks like you have a deep secret in your eyes, you are hiding something"

He didn't say anything but just shocked.

"You don't need to say anything! Okay, okay. I know you are all shocked. but I can see that you all have secrets. even the little sweet punzie. but no need to be afraid, I'll keep them as a secret!" I said and bit my çiğköfte again.

"O-okay" merida and punzie said in the same time. "hey, she is a really good secret keeper!" Astrid said.

"I'll go get my period!" I said in a sweet tone.

After I get my things, I started walking with elsa. she was a nice girl. and I already understand her secret.

"Elsa,"

"Hm?"

"Nice gloves" and I raised ab eyebrow. "where do yo-" "don't worry, I won't say it to anyone. but you should tell anna, she deserves to know" she nodded quietly.

When we arrived to the math class, we took a seat and started to talk. "so what do you know about astrid?" She asked. "she is a strong girl. she rarely blush. And she is really protective around her friends."

"It is nice to hear that"

"It is better to live that"
---------------

Long but a boring chapter! Huh.

I tried my best!