WHA? Didn't you went like a minute ago?

Astrid's POV

ı was really bored at lunch. because... something was making me nervous but, what? I looked around and saw hiccup. he was talking to a guy and comforting him. the guy smiled at hiccup and he smiled back.

I looked around and saw Nysa. she was helping a girl who fell to the ground. she was a lot like hiccup. But she was never a 'love bird'. so, I don't think they'll end up being a couple. I looked at where hiccup was. and saw that he was gone.

I slowly got up and looked around, if hiccup was somewhere to be found. I walked through the corridor and looked everywhere. suddenly I hear some voices of people. It was familiar. I think its... hiccup and Nysa?

How fast did they get here?

I started to listen them. but only Understand a few things.

"Please don't tell anyone"

"Don't call me that"

"They are your friends! They deserve to know!"

"So, if you need any help. I am here"

I didn't know what were they talking about. But I understand something ;

Someone had a dark secret.

Hiccup's POV

I knew it. I knew it! She found out! I don't know what to do! the only thing I can do is to trust her I think.

"I promise I won't tell anyone" she said. "thanks" I said quietly . and I watched her run to her class and then looked around. I noticed something. there was someone.

She was behind the wall.

"Asty?" She slowly turned around and looked at me. "uh oh"

"How long have you been here?" I asked her. " I-i I was just walking" I could tell that she lied."don't lie" she played with her braid. "I didn't hear anything. uhm really."

The last thing was her to find out.

"You sure?" I asked her. "pretty sure" oh thank Thor." I gotta go. bye" and she ran off.

"You should tell her" a girl said behind me. "WHA? Didn't you went like a minute ago?" I asked, confused. "nope" she said popping the 'p'