CHAPTER 3 : ENCOUNTER WITH THE FIRST VILLAGER, WAIT IS THIS COUNT?

"Sa-Save me!!"

I clearly heard a voice. Somewhere close to that rocky hill.

I dash. For some reason I felt I could use ultimate skills one after the other.

I can clearly see it. I really have incredible eyesight. I definitely don't need glasses. Well, I'm not wearing glasses anyways

What I saw is big but I didnt stop my legs.

There were two things there, one seemed to be a pig and the other was a dog with 2 head. Oh well, it's a whole lot better than solitude.

While I was running I see and analyzed what happened,looks like the one who wants to be saved is the pig one. Wait Is that what you call an orc?

The one attacking was the 2 headed dog. A fight between monsters?

Who I should side with is obvious. The one who raised its voice! Thanks to you I have met living beings after all.

That side seems to have already noticed my presence. Both of them are being cautious of me.

I am thankful. With this the orc will be safe. That is if I can beat the dog one though.

"What are you, bastard!! Are you going to get in the way?!" (2 headed dog)

The two headed dog howled. For some reason I could tell the meaning of its howl. I was quite surprised that I could also understand the words of the orc. But I don't mind.

Though it felt weird to hear a howl and the words at same time but. I don't have time to think about it.

"Hello, I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Im a human, Nice to meet you" With monotone

It entered my range of attack.

with inhuman speed I aimed a kick at him onto him.

It was an normal attack that used.

"Wa, it's too fast!!" (Dog)

Those became the last words of the dog.

In the middle of the two heads, my kick connects.

It was okay up to that point but...

Just like that, I went through him.

Huh?

My opponent was a monster right? No, no matter if it was a monster.

Even if I ran with not all my strength, a hit using all the momentum...I really didn't think it would be like this, isn't this way too weird.

"Uhhh...." (Kiyotaka)

Seriously I don't know what to say

I slowly look back

"Uh, well, I have done it" (Kiyotaka)

For normal people it is a terrible spectacle

The double headed hounds upper body was scattered around, while the lower half was lying on the ground. It was on a level where you wouldn't know what in the world it had been done to it.

I met eyes with the Piggy.

Compared to the time where it was with the dog I could see that its eyes had even more fear in it.

In a lot of meanings, have I messed up?

But anyways I am able to communicate. I should talk with it. I need some information.

Quietly I look at the Piggy as I stand in front of it.

She's blond hair reminds me of kei and some 'goddess' i know