CHAPTER 7 : THE DREAM THAT DRAGON SHOW ME...

Previously I knew that he was pretending to lose so I was just playing, after all I want to see what the true ability of this dragon is.

"Um? This is... the room archery on White Room?" (Kiyotaka)

Why, am I here?

Suddenly... not, right?

I reorder my thoughts.

Right now Im wearing lab test gown 

In my hands I had my bow.

It's the place I was supposed to be huh. Certainly, after everyone off, I trained alone in the bow.

To change my mood I sit down and decide to go with 'hit in the middle'

Fire. Hit.

There is no opponent.

Continuing, another arrow. Hit.

The target in front of me is hit by my arrow. I take out the bamboo arrow and the shot arrow is remaining.

'Looks like,my condition is good' (Kiyotaka)

Now that I think about it, it's soon the time to change positions huh.

For my 'hit in the middle' to go far off is not something that happens often.

I place my bow aside for now and sit in seiza.       

(AN : Seiza is sitting Japanese style,you can search it on google)

so this his abilty huh...

Now, how do I get out of here

I look around the archery room.

I noticed someone's presence,but i ignore it

I have to stay focused on my target

"fu..." (Kiyotaka)

My feelings calm down.

The third shot was right in the middle. It pierced the arrow before it. Somehow, though.

In my field of vision I see my tools receptacle.

I find there a personal bow that I am used to see.

Holding the bow I pull the string. Compared to the one before, this one offers more resistance. However, that for me is more comfortable.

"Fu..." (Kiyotaka)

The arrow I shot in a place considerably far from the target, pierces it.

Even though I was always trying to miss it.

"No choice. Though taking it out is quite troublesome" (Kiyotaka)

Breathing a sigh I head to recover the arrow, then after ending the troublesome job I put everything in order. Changing into my uniform again I finish inspecting and head for the exit.

In that place, a single girl was there.

"Ayanokouji-Kun, otsukaresama"      (AN :it means "thanks for your hard work today")

The one who said this set phrase was my old friend...

She is the only person who often talk to me on white room. She is a really zealous person and has already reached the level of the new recruits. Rather, she has surpassed them. She is also famous among other boys

So this at that time huh.