CHAPTER 15 : PEACE AND TOWN, THINGS THAT MOVE FARTHER THE CLOSER I GET

~Ayanokouji POV~

I arrived.

A plain gate. A town, no, it's even hard to call it a village. It's more of a camp.

On my way I met a young girl that was probably a person from the town. She was incredibly beautiful.

Her hair was a natural golden color that gently shined with the sun, flowing slowly with the wind. It was practically a painting.

Even though it was such a harsh land, her skin was white like porcelain.

She will be able to get one of the top ranks in my high school.

When I confirm her appearance she suddenly faced my way. 

That she was watching me was an understatement, she had her eyes wide open. 

Hm?

She was paralyzed by something that my body was emitting.

But the girl didn't run away. That's why I interpreted it in a hopeful way.

Just like that, I got closer to her. I gave her a decisive and friendly "Excuse me".Of course, with my usual poker face with it.

And the reaction of the girl, was to scream her lungs out and like shooting out in a rocket start she ran with all she had. It was a surprise that she even did a crouching start.

Is this what they would call, a 'complete rejection?' It hurts me a lot you know?

She was surely running to the town so I followed her.

I was only walking, Because it would be troubling if I stimulate her more by running after her.

And so, I was now in front of the gates.

In front of me there were neatly lined up humans. There were also many others like Elf-looking people, Beast race and small guys too, wow lots of new creatures that I've never seen before.

They were armed and showing me hostility. No matter how I think about it, I haven't done anything that has aggravated the guards in the town.

As always, in this world the flow of things are just so sudden.

However, the other party are people that have reasoning. In my side I have not strength but the weapon called conversation.

"Um,hello, I am sorry about scaring the young girl just now. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I would like to enter this town" (Kiyotaka)

"??"

There is no response. More like, their hostility got even higher. It was only an introduction though...

"!!!?!!??!!?!"

what are they talking about?, maybe they were having a heated discussion.

Maybe I should just wait for a bit. It must take time to put in order all their opinions.

After a while, their vigor calmed down. In exchange, they formed rows and the ones in the front prepared their weapons.

E?

The middle and back row readied their bows and the ones who had staffs began chanting their arias.

"I-" (Kiyotaka) my voice was cut off with an incoherent scream

"ASDKJHFDS!!!"

??

I stood still.

And clear my ears.

There is still no attack, there is no attack and yet...

"ASDKJGFAAJSM!!"

I try to lift both of my hands in surrender.