CHAPTER 6 : UNCERTAINTY, THE FIRST BOSS FIGHT

The dragon, without minding that its bite had missed it began to draw near me again. Another biting attack!

A snake flying in midair, now that I think about it it's really not to hard to predict hes movements...

"What?!" (Shen)

Turning my body I jump to the sides.

I don't let the dragon out of my sight. By seeing the size of the giant mouth that can easily crunch me down, I am able to somehow determine the size of its head.

I try to figure out how is its whole body.

What, so it's like many times bigger than a bullet train huh. I am not sure of its length though.

...

You should certainly have a legendary weapon or a legendary tool lying over there right?

The mist has blocked my vision

I can't clearly see my surroundings nor my own hands.

I can't even feel his presence, it looks like this fog is not an ordinary mist So this is one of his abilities huh?

When I was analyzing its movements it seems that the mists don't oscillate when the dragon moves

I also conclude ability has no effect on the user

Honestly this is a disadvantage situation for me

suddenly i feel Chills run down the nape of my neck.

I reflexively jumped forward and immediately looked back

A giant mouth was there.

"I can't feel its presence this much...." (Kiyotaka) muttering to himself

I haven't seen a chance to hit back yet

When you are fighting an opponent with a giant body, the first thing one must think is the opening in its attacks and the time to get a blow in. It's established that you must evade and defend every single blow that opponent does. Probably,it's because I've never fought an opponent this big before.

In this kind of situation I can't defend carelessly.

I want to find the body parts but it will be useless with this mist? I don't even see my feet

This Like fighting last boss in a fighting game.

And moreover after that body like a snake, comes the head.

If I evade its attack that head would come right in front of me to chomp me. That's why I can't take that moment to get one hit to its body. And I don't even know if there are claws in there as well.

What should I do now...Lets see.

I can Lowering my attack strength and relying on speed to hit all over the place. Anyways I could throw fire balls all over the place and locate the enemy's location. And in the location I confirm, I will shoot a fire arrow. Considering his large body there is a chance at least 1 will hit him

even though it has almost zero percent chance but there's no harm in trying.

~Shen POV~

Enveloping him in the mist, I will make my opponent conscious of my attacks and then drag him into 'Asora' and kill him.

I am, in the dragons' ranks, one of the most superior ones. I am called 'invincible'

But the reason of being invincible is because of my power 'Asora'

Using my mist as an intermediary, I am able to drag anything that my mist has seized into a world that I have created.

In that world I am able to limit magic, and I can bend the laws of physic.