CHAPTER 13 : THE GARDEN SEEMS TO HAVE INCREASED ITS LEVEL

~Ayanokouji POV~

I woke up in the tent that the orcs had prepared for me.

When I did that, a woman with black hair was beside me, bowing while pressing three fingers on the floor. 

(AN: a REALLY formal way of presenting yourself

(AN: a REALLY formal way of presenting yourself. Mostly when you are greeting your fiancé)

In a horribly awkward silence, the girl lifts her head up.

"Thanks for the meal, master-sama. Thanks to you I have tasted the experience called full stomach for the first time since I was born~"

With tears surfacing, she said these words in great joy.

I'm analyzing what happened, if I'm not mistaken I fought that pervert spider, and at that time I was exhausted and passed out.

I ignored the girl that was saying something and one-sidedly said so, and for now went out of the tent.

I was just planning to calm down but in that place I was faced with even more disorder.

But, I can't seem to find an escape to this situation. The time is already late huh, it seemed like no one was close. I have no choice but to return to where that girl is.

Let's return.

"Welcome back"

The only person I can talk to is with this beautiful woman. There is no other choice so I decided to ask her a number of things.

hm?

This girl was the spider.

It was that full throttle perverted black thing. It eats magic, no matter how much I cut it it regenerates, over that, I could only end in agony.

To my surprise, she told an incomprehensible thing as "I have made a pact" and deeply lowered her head.

Pact. From the words I thought it was something that needed the approval of both parties but.

In reality, it looks like it doesn't matter. Maybe she took my thumb print while I was sleeping and that worked, I really doubt the rules of this world. That goddess was the one who decided them. Then there is no remedy.

With my intuition I began approving the words of the girl.

I could feel that everything was beginning to connect.

I understood.

You can't cancel it and there is no cooling-off. It is an extremely unaffectionate system to the related party.

"So, tying all that I have said, that I am right now in human form and restraining in front of you is because of the great favor you have given me. I have, for the first time, felt a sensation different from starvation. In all of my life that is to come I will offer you both my heart and body to serve under you" (Spider)