chapter 11

TW

-

She was at a party, Sadie had left with a boy upstairs while Millie stayed downstairs with him.

She was holding a red solo cup taking a few sips from it, she wan't planning on getting drunk but somehow she did.

All she remembers is him giving here more drinks, she tried to not accept them but in the end he always got what he wanted, he always won.

they're in an empty room and his hands are cold. so terribly cold, roaming across her skinarms, chest, thighs... no hint of kindness or gentleness.

his body pressed against her, touching her ignoring her cries as he continues to thrust himself in and out of her. her cries and screams muffled by his hand covering her mouth as he kisses her neck, whispering in her ear how long he's been waiting for this night.

"p-please stop," she pleads, more tears streaming down her cheeks. she closed her eyes hoping it was just a bad dream and that she'll wake up in her bed at home safe. But in reality she was living her worst nightmare, haunting her for the rest of her life.

a high pitched scream woke Finn up. he instantly got up going to Millie's room. Her screams getting louder and louder until she finally wakes up gasping for air. Tears falling down, her lips quivering, hands on her mouth holding back her sobs.

walking to her, careful making sure it's okay with her. he crouches down grabbing her hand. "hey it's okay," he reassures her "it was just a dream," he says softly kissing her hand. "i'm here."

removing her hand from his hold, she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, "i'm fine it was just another nightmare," she says as she is trying her best to control her breathing.

"you don't have to stay. I'm sorry I woke you up," she apologizes, taking the glass of water Finn had set on her night stand.

"You're trembling." he states seeing how unsteady the grip of the glass is.

"it's fine, Finn" she says sounding a bit harsh. "you don't have to take care of me." looking at her digital clock it's three in the morning. She's tired, but her head is hurting, her body aches. She needs to rest but she won't be able to.

she wants to ask Finn if he can hold her, if they can go for a walk, or talk about random stuff just like how they used to before but she doesn't. She's afraid of getting closer and going back to how it was before. She's afraid of getting hurt again.

"I'm staying until you fall asleep," he sits down on her desk chair.

"you're being really annoying," she sets the glass back down before she fixes her pillows and pulls the covers closer to her. "have fun sitting and staring at me like a creep," she utters out making a stifle laugh come out of him.

he stays there watching her, without trying to be creepy. he glances at the clock it's five in the morning now and she's peacefully asleep. her breathing steady, curled up in her blankets, how much he wished he could hold her but he can't.

Leaving her room he walks to the kitchen, he decides he's going to make some breakfast.

while he has the waffle mix in the waffle maker he turns on his phone instantly seeing a bunch of messages from Grace. Clearing his notifications he only replied back to Caleb.

Millie walks out of the room, her hair in low messy bun. As soon as he see's her he puts his phone down.

he smiles at her, " I made breakfast. I figured you would be hungry."