prologue

"Thank you for everything Finn, you saw the real me and you still stayed. I'm not normal and no matter how many times I've said that you would be better off with out me you stayed." she caresses his cheek as a tear fell down. "You were there for me on my lowest times and you didn't leave. I love you"

He was taken aback by her saying those eight letters, the L word, to him but of course she meant it in a friend way right?

"Finn come on" said his father who was already getting in the car.

"Bye.. i'll talk to you soon" he says giving her kiss on the forehead which she got used to loving. She waved as the car began to drive farther and farther away until it wasn't in sight anymore.

She was about to go in the house when her phone buzzed, she grabbed it out of her back pocket

Finnie: Missing you already

She smiled, god he was a dork, but he was her dork whether he knew it or not.

Who would have that thought that one summer would have changed everything, everything.

It's been one year since she has last seen him. Since she has last heard his laugh, saw his smile, felt his touch, one incredibly lonely year.

His name has not been said for a long time, she can't help but feel pain whenever someone mentions his name. She lost something, she lost a part of her and he doesn't even know it.

It wasn't until his name kept being said or brought up by the group that is when she realized how much it hurt her.

It was nearing the end of summer vacation they were all hanging out at Caleb's house. Noah and Gaten were playing against each other while Sadie and Millie were talking and Caleb was getting the snacks.

He came back 15 minutes later with a bag of chips, popcorn, different variety of candy, he placed it on the wooden table that was in the middle of the 2 couches.

"What took you so long?" asked Sadie after she grabbed a bag of chips

"I was talking with Finn"

"Finn?" asked Millie. 

"Yeah. We were just catching up he told me that he was actually going to stay over there for an extra week"

"Oh"

"I bet he told you first right Millie" said Sadie teasingly

She looked down starring at her water bottle "Actually we haven't talked for a while. He hasn't returned my texts or  my calls"

"I'm sure he'll call you back. Maybe finnie boy might surprise you when he comes back" said Sadie bumping her shoulder to Millie trying to get her to smile.

"Can we talk about something else" she didn't want to talk about Finn, she didn't want to hear his name, she didn't even want to say his name.

"How about a movie?" Caleb suggest already turning off the video game making both Gaten and Noah groan

"What the hell I was about to win" exclaimed Gaten

"Win? No I was about to win" said Noah defensively 

Millie sighed looking down at the ring on her finger she missed him, she missed him a lot but apparently he didn't miss her at all.

After that day she tried her best to forget about him, forget her feelings for him, forget his laugh, his smile, forget everything.

--

ummm hi....... i'm back 

WELCOME to Normal//fillie the sequel to "The Real Me"

I hope you all are ready for this storyyyyyyy. I'm excited about it but ofc i'm ready to break ur hearts because sad shit will be happening :)))

Also about the playlist if you listen to the songs in order obvi you will basically kinda get how the story line is going to go soooo.....

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

XOXOXO

-K