💫 Chapter 01 💫

"I order you to come back alive!!"
- General Kim Namjoon -
Year 1952

Year 1952....

General Kim Namjoon was in deep thoughts. He rubbed his forehead, rolled his eyes. He was examining the map deeply.

"Fuck!!"

He cursed while hitting the table loudly.

"Our people are dying!!"

His painful shaking voice echoed throughout the dark room showing the anguish they were about to experience.

"I'm going to save them. Let me go there. I'll handle this general"

Captain Min Yoongi stared at his superior with pleading eyes. He knew Namjoon never let him go there since the situation was not safe anymore for them.

"It's dangerous. I can't lose you either" General mumbled.

"We can't just watch them die in front of our eyes. They are innocent people. Just knowing nothing. They are innocent." captain said straightly.

General Namjoon sighed deeply. He had no choice.

75000 of North Korean soldiers were crossing the border and drove into South Korea. South Korea was able to fight against them successfully until the Soviet Union and China military joined them to attack South Korea. Battlefield was a mess. They started to attack innocent civilians of South Korea.

General Kim Namjoon and his corps were in charge of the western part of the country. It was a critical situation for all of them as same as the civilians. They were running out of food. Medicines and their military gears. Other than anything, they were losing their crops one by one, day by day.

"General, give your order. Me and my crops are ready" captain Min Yoongi said again asking for permission.

Namjoon inhaled a deep breath. Whatever, he had no choice. Captain Min Yoongi was one of the most talented soldiers of his team. He is the smartest as well. He is brave and fearless. Namjoon was well known about the situation of the country. He had no enough time to decide. Of course.. he had to save innocent lives.

"Captain Min Yoongi, Since I have no other choice, I order you to take in charge of the western area immediately."

"Salute, I'll go there immediately"

Namjoon grabbed his dearest childhood friend's hands warmly.

"Yoongi, promise me one thing... No, Not a promise, as the General, I order you... You have to come back alive!" He said with his teary eyes.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon for a moment. Not as the general, but as his best friend. He nodded with a wide smile on his face.

"I took it as an order general" he saluted Namjoon and left the cabin.

Captain Min Yoongi fastened up his steps. Senior crops were at a training session for new crops. He stared at the training session for a while.

"Lieutenant Jeon" he screamed.

Senior lieutenant, Jeon Jungkook ran towards the captain and saluted him.

"Yes Captain" he asked.

"Get ready, we have to leave" Yoongi said straightly.

Jungkook didn't ask anything, he saluted his superior instead. He knew it already.

Senior Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook is one of the most talented young soldiers of their team. He is the late Major General's beloved son. He is a great shooter. Great fighter. He is talented in every aspect.

General Kim Namjoon and captain Min Yoongi were his trainers from the beginning. He is quite famous among the other soldiers. Because he is talented and of course... handsome!!

He doesn't care about any women who are obsessed with him. He doesn't care about any men who are obsessed with him. He is such a cold hearted guy. But this young handsome cold hearted senior lieutenant can even sacrifice his own life for his motherland or his loved ones...

After death of his beloved father, Major General Jeon Hyunshik, he also joined the military because he wanted to fulfill his responsibility for the country.

"Namjoon, let me go with them. They will definitely need me."

"Please just go out, Jin!!"

Namjoon screamed while rubbing his forehead. He was preparing a road map for the soldiers who were about to head west. Since it is a dangerous way he had to analyse it properly. Otherwise he must lose his most talented crops.

"Jin, I told you to go out. I'm busy. And I never change my words. You can't go with them. We need you here. You are a doctor." Namjoon calmed himself and mumbled.

"You know I'm not just a doctor, general. You know it very well. Of course I'm a doctor. That's why I want to help them and also help other soldiers there." Jin said.

"We need you here too" Namjoon replied without looking back. He was still doing his work.

Military physician, Kim Seokjin wasn't satisfied with the general's answer. He really wanted to go with other crops since he felt they might need help. He was really worried. His closest friends were going to fight with North Korean soldiers and save the country. But there were no clues about their comeback!!

Namjoon didn't give any attention to jin. He kept his workings without looking at him. He lost his one and only brother because of the war. He lost his beloved parents just because of the war. He lost everything. But still he is working hard for the country. He knew he would get nothing other than a frightening death. But still he was ready to sacrifice his own life for the country.

But... Not another beloved one. He knew he was too selfish at that point. But his inner soul was begging him to protect Jin at all costs. His inner soul was begging him to not let him go anywhere from his eyesight.

But... How can he describe those feelings to the handsome physician who stared at him at the moment with his beautiful eyes??

"I can't believe you Joon" Jin mumbled.

"It's General Kim Namjoon" he teased the older.

"Of course mr. General" he screamed back.

"This is my order doctor Seokjin, you have to stay here with other soldiers. There are lots of new soldiers here. So they need you. No arguments"

"Namjoon!!" Jin screamed.

"General!!" He screamed back.

Jin left the dark cabin with his clasped hands.

"What's wrong with him?" He mumbled.

Captain Min Yoongi, senior lieutenant Jeon Jungkook, Senior lieutenant Park Jimin, lieutenant Choi minhoo, lieutenant Park hyunsik, lieutenant Kim Banru, Lieutenant Park Bogum with a troop of five hundred soldiers were going to west asap.

"Heroes, You are going to save the lives of innocent people of our motherland. As your General, I order you to save your motherland and come back alive! Obey your seniors and take care of your troops. God will bless you" Namjoon said and went towards the captain.

"Captain Yoongi, as a brave soldier you decided to do this. I'm very proud of you and you can't break my order. Remember it." He said with a heavy voice.

"I remember General. I always do" yoongi saluted with a wide smile.

Afterwards, Namjoon turned towards the others.

"Jungkook, Kid I know you are not a kid anymore. But still you are a kid for me. Me and Captain Yoongi raised you. I know you grew up very well. I personally order you to come back safely. Got it?"

"Yes General" jungkook saluted to his hyung.

"Park Jimin, I know you are too sensitive and too kind. But still you have to do this and come back safely. Remember it"

"Yes General"

To be continued..........

Thank you ARMY!!