💫 Chapter 24 💫

"I can't lose you. You mean a world to me"

Changing their position, captain yoongi hovered over the younger, kissing his pinkish lips deeply.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the captain's waist giving more access to the elder.

Without asking permission, Yoongi reached each and every inch of the younger's mouth using his sinful tongue seductively.

"Mmmhaaa"

younger lieutenant let out a loud moan connecting their wet tongues together. Their passionate kiss gradually became impulsive touching each other lustfully.

"Ahhh hmmm.. chim.. mmmhhaa.."

jimin was rubbing his clothed member on other's, moaning himself faintly also making elder moan like a mess.

Without wasting even a second, Yoongi took off his own shirt exposing his muscled body shamelessly.

In the next second, Jimin captured his nipple to suck on it, running his sinful tongue back and forth across his nipple playing with another one using his fingers.

"Jimin"

captain let out another loud whimper, couldn't controlling himself anymore.

Captain smashed his lips again on the younger's sucking on his plump lips rashly.

"Hyung"

younger murmured, feeling an unbearable sensation on his neck. Elder was sucking on his neck marking him as his.

Moaning loudly, Jimin unbuckled the elder's waist belt gradually, unbuttoning his pants to reach his member impatiently.

"Hyung" he mumbled.

"Baby"

"I want you. I want you more" younger almost pled.

Hearing his needy moans, elder undressed the beautiful man under him, enjoying each and every little line of his naked body, not forgetting to undress himself as well.

Stroking elder's huge member jimin looked at him with his widened eyes.

"It is getting huge day by day"

he uttered, licking his own lips seductively.

"Are you regretting it baby boy?"

Captain Yoongi smirked at the needy younger, giving him a sharp glance.

"Never"

smirking back, Jimin pushed him to the edge of the bed kneeling down Infront of him.

Panting hardly, captain Yoongi hugged the younger more lovingly.

"I love you hyung"

jimin hid his face on elder's chest, kissing his bare chest softly.

"I love you too baby. I love you so much"

yoongi uttered, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.