💫 Chapter 22 💫

Jungkook saw his boxy smile shading away firmly..

Taehyung opened his eyes barely without feeling the warmth that he was expecting all the time.

"Jungkook"

he mumbled weakly. But.. no one was there to hear his firm voice. Taehyung sat on the bed staring at the empty room hopelessly. He was too late.

Jungkook might have started his day already. As a responsible soldier, Jungkook always does his job perfectly and he is punctual as well. Taehyung knew it very well.

He sighed wanting to sleep in his arms again. He wanted Jungkook's embrace so badly. Taehyung missed jungkook already.

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror staring into it in frustration at himself. It was so true that he looked so handsome. So perfect.

But no one knew the horrible truth behind his beautiful face. No one knew the pain that he was hiding behind his heavy heart.

Twisting his arm, Taehyung slammed into the mirror. But.. it was not heavy enough to damage the mirror. Instead, his hand felt a sharp pain.

Tears were asking permission to fall down in his eyes. But.. he couldn't let his tears fall down. He just couldn't cry. Taehyung couldn't be weak. His whole life was a damn mess.

But.. But there was only one thing that surprised him and he could not even imagine how he got it. He asked himself if he was worthy to receive it.

"I love you"

Taehyung closed his eyes, mesmerising Jungkook's warmth again and again.

"I love you"

his alluring voice echoed Taehyung's mind. He felt like he was hearing those words over and over again.

Every time he heard his voice he felt an unbearable pain spread from his heart. He didn't understand what the good thing he did to have Jungkook in his horrible life.

Whatever it was.. he had jungkook in his life. He owns his unmeasurable love for him. Jungkook and his love...

There was nothing more worthy than that. All Taehyung wanted was him and his love.

Because, that love, that feeling, that beautiful smile, that warm touch, even his little breath was enough to keep him alive.

Jungkook was the only reason that Taehyung was still alive. Taehyung still doesn't know how they got so close.

They might be boys. They might not be supposed to be with each other. They might not be accepted by the whole world. Whatever it was, They both knew that they were holding the most beautiful, most generous, most honest bond ever between them. Taehyung sighed deeply, closing his eyes..hopefully.

"He will accept me"

he mumbled to himself.

"Hyung"

"Good morning tae. Finally you came to work"

Doctor Seokjin smiled widely at the tiny man in front of him. Taehyung smiled back shyly.

"I'm sorry. I'm late"

"it's okay kid. Did you sleep well?"

Jin smirked at the younger taesfully as he knew something already.

"Ahh yes hyung. I slept well"

"ohhh I see. Jimin said Jungkook didn't come to his dorm last night. So I doubt you were sleeping or ... Or whatever"