Welcome Home

I know the house isn't describe like this, it's just for structure image and the surrounding area.

Alfonso's POV:

I had just gotten a call from Larzo saying that he had arrived at the airport. My baby sister was finally coming home. Now, Riccardo, Dante, Enzo and Ezio are sat in my office with me, waiting to hear that our sister is here. All of my brothers were playing on their phones, well except Ezio. When we got the call yesterday asking to take Adriana in, he was very against it. He knows the dangers of the life we live, but I think it's mainly because he's scared to lose her again. I'm flicking through her school and police file. It still baffles me how she has a police file at such a young age, but I'll try and keep an open mind.

School file

Teachers notes: Issues with authority. Back chat is common. Refuse to do what she is told. Sarcastic and sassy to anyone or anything. Can be intelligent when she wishes.

Grades: 
English-A+
Maths-B-
History-A+
French-A+
Geography-B-
Art-A+
Technology-B+
Computing-A-
PE-A+
RE-d-

Extra curricular:
Cross country.
Football.
Swimming.
Kick boxing.

I just chuckle at the grades, we're a religious Italian family, and her Religious Education grade isn't even close to a pass. 

I open her, unfortunately heavy, police file and flick through.

Police File:

Ardiana Baresi: 

Age 15. 

Italian-Lives in Doncaster, England since the age of three. 

Current offence count:31

Assaults:15,

Weapons including: pocket knife, switch blade, beer bottle, glass shards, Cricket bat, 

Drug offences-four joints of marijuana. 

Stealing- Stolen 8 cars, 1 motorbike. 

Drinking-6 underaged drinking offences. 

Six months in juvenile detention centre. 

"What the fuck?" I mutter under my breathe. This girl is a fucking nuts, she stabbed 7 people and nearly battered the rest into a coma. 

"Whats wrong?" Riccardo asks me, I look up and see I have every set of eyes focused on me. I'm too shocked to say anything, yet I leave my face void of emotion. I set the file down next to me on top of my desk and lean back in my chair.

"I have my work cut out for me." The all stare at me as if I had lost my mind. I NEVER have trouble controlling people, it's a major part of my job, but this is going to be difficult, I can already tell.

We hear a car engine pull up outside and doors opening.

"They're here!" Yells Dante. When I told him we finally had our sister back, he started acting like he did when she was a baby. He was only four when that women took our one year old sister away from us, he may not remember her but it was very rare he left her side.  So he has been very excited to say the least. 

We all walk out of my office, Ezio sulking at the fact she is here. Moody bastard doesn't remember he would scream whenever someone who wasn't related touched her. 

Adriana's POV:

We had pulled up outside a luxurious mansion.  The walls around the perimeter of the estate, yes estate, pure white and solid stone. A large iron bared gate was at the entry next to a four manned guard station. Fancy. The long fountain centred driveway led up to the extravagant building. The walls a brick white and grey, balconies decorated the three higher floors and floor length pained windows, decorated white steel grey curtains cut apart the serene white of walls. The doors to enter a darkening black and silver handles shaped into heads of lions.