I will wait

The silence surrounding the car filled road was deafening. No one moved an inch or said a word. We all just stared. Adriano and I stared at my brothers, who stared at the two of us, mouths agape in shock and faces as white as a sheets.

Not only had they nearly ran us over as they were speeding for God knows what reason, but they have just seen the man they believed to be dead for the past year and a half stood infront of them. And that man happens to be the father to me and my brothers.

"Dad?" Cautiously, Enzo took a step foreward, glancing between me and Adriano.

"Enzo..." He says, tears began pooling in his eyes, his face breaking out into a grin.

Within the space of a second, all six of my brothers had tackled our father to the ground in a hug. They all laid there, piled on top of each other as if they were playing rugby.

I watched in awe of the love they showed. It's fairly obvious they all love our father to bit, given that they are all crying silently, even Alfonso.

After they all got up from the floor, they broke away from the hug and glanced around, probably trying to find where we came from. But then Dante remembered I was there.

"ADRI!" He yelled.

He sprinted over and lifted me into a bone crushing hug, spinning me around in the air.

"Hi Dante." I chuckled. I then felt the force of all my other brothers joining the reunion as well. All of them were saying things like 'we were so worried' or 'we love you' or 'thank god'.

But I just hugged them back because I knew that no words could express how much I now realise they mean to me. They are my family. My brothers. And I will wait all of eternity to spend all my happy moments with them.

"I love you guys too." I tell them.

As we all pulled away, they all look at me, moving me around in a circle and lifting my arms.

"I'm fine. I'm not hurt." I say letting them all release a sigh of relief.

Once they all let me go, I glanced around for the one person I was yet to see.

"Where's Blake?" I ask my brothers who had moved their attention back to our father.

"Shit!" Ezio exclaimed while the others looked to Alfonso.

"I'll call him. We left him at the plane hanger with his men to get more information on the Russians and where you could be." With that, Alfonso left as he started to dial the phone.

Slowly, from the corner of my eye, I could see the interaction that made me see how important family really is.

Nonno stood at arms length of my dad, his hands resting on his shoulders as he looked down at the son he believed had died. There was barely any height difference between the two of them, both standing tall. They had the same slicked back hair that's going grey, and the muscular build that I'm starting to believe is genetic.

"You've looked worse figlio." Nonno said. He and dad broke out into chuckles as they pulled each other into a tight embrace. The kind a proud parent would after witnessing their child change the world.

Once everyone had been reunited and the phone calls were made, we all piled into the SUVs and drove an hour to get back home. Throughout the car ride I was squished between Riccardo and Enzo who refused to release me from their hold until we were safely at home, while I had to hear the sniggers of Dante and Larzo who saw my barley visible form between the two muscular giants.

When we got home I was tackled in hugs from my aunts and uncles and cousins and Nonna. But Nonna nearly stroked out when she saw my dad walk through the front door. Then a circle of crying was formed and I became extremely uncomfortable so I excused my self for a shower to wash away the dirt.

After a shower that consisted of washing my hair twice and my body three times, I had gotten changed into some pyjamas and laid back into bed.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt a massive weight ontop of me, and something wet touching my nose.

"I missed you so much." I heard him mumble.

Opening my eyes, I come face to face with a brown pair staring back.

"Bear!" I yelled as I grabbed him and pulled him to my chest as best as I could. He wagged his tail and licked all over my face, yapping in excitement.

"And I can see you clearly missed me." I hear him once again.

"Blake!" I yelled.

Patting down the brown fur of Bear, I peaked over to find Blake laid over me and Bear, the brightest smile I had ever seen him have across his face.

"I missed you so much." I tell him as I bring his face down for a kiss. He returned it without any hesitation and had never been so gentle yet passionate like this before.