Animals

Today has been...interesting.

I sit on the bar stool in the kitchen, Blake and Dante next to me, Riccardo and Enrico filling the other seats. Blake holding an ice pack to his face and holding his ribs. Dante holding an ice pack to his nose, the same with Enrico who also has one on his crotch. Riccardo holding a towel to his nose and lips. Me holding an ice pack to my shoulder and left side.

"Well?!" Nonna begins. As we decide to stay silent she continues, "What did you really think this would do!? All you have done is fight each other and hurt Adriana in the process?!"

"She started the whole thing!" Dante responds, voice raised.

"I DID NOT!" Okay, I did.

..........

10 o'clock in the morning. a few hours earlier.

I have just gotten dressed to go out on my date with Blake.

(Ankle boots instead of heel and no bag)

This morning Blake came to my bedroom and told me to wear something I would be comfortable in. So I decided on a pair of black ripped jeans and one of my favourite tops.

We agreed to meet outside at 10 o'clock so I made my way outside. I didn't bother telling my brothers as Ezio and Alfonso already knew where I was going. I walk out the door and see Blake stood by his black Porsche. He's wearing a black tee and jeans, his dark hair gelled back.

"Wow" I all he says when he see me.

"Nice to see you too." I tells him. He pulls me towards him by my waist and leans down to kiss me, but stops last minute.

I follow his line of vision and see Ezio glaring at Blake through the living room window. I playfully smirk to myself and bring a nervous Blake down for a kiss. He stays stunned for a moment before he kisses me back. Deciding to piss off Ezio more, I take Blake's hand and put it on my ass, making him moan into my mouth.

We pull back when we hear a loud bang. I look back at the house and find a bullet hole in a wall in the living room. The front door opens and a seething Ezio stands there, gun in hand.

"Get in the car." Is all Blake says as he opens my door and runs around the back, trying to block Ezio's aim at him. Laughing I get in and close the door. By the time I strap myself Blake has already set the car into gear and is driving out of the gate.

"Are you trying to get me killed?!" He playfully yells at me as I giggle.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I sarcastically reply.

"Your gonna be the death of me." He mutters making me laugh more.

"Where are we going?" I ask after we had been driving for fifteen minutes.

"Well you'll have to wait until we get there." Huffing I fold my arms and pout, which only makes him laugh at me more.

Ten minutes later we pull up in a dodgy part of town ontop of a bridge with a tunnel underneath.