Prologue ~ Let The Show Begin!

Goodness I can't wait to try this out! The blue haired demon excitedly rushed to his room, carrying a parcel. It was wrapped neatly and had a logo etched on top of it. Leviathan had been waiting his whole life for this and it's finally released. His heart raced as he locked himself in his room and began to unwrap the box. 

- Teusday, 19 October, year 2021 -

"Levi? Are you playing games again?" He heard Mammon's voice from outside and groaned. "Come on, you're going to be late for dinner. Beel might end up devouring your share of the food if you're not gonna eat it. "

"I got something important going on right now so have dinner without me. " Levi added. "I'll just order takeout from Hell's Kitchen." 

"Are you seriously skipping out on family dinner just for a game? Ugh fine, just don't game too much or it'll suck the life outta you." Mammon teased. 

"Yeah yeah, like it'll ever happen to me. Leave me alone now. " The boy responded then continued tearing off the tape. It was a little sticky but he finally got it open. His eyes widened with glee at the sight of a brand new game appearing underneath the wrapper. It had such a beautiful front cover, featuring all the characters Levi had seen before. Months and months of waiting and here it is. He then rushed to place the game into his console and grab his controller. Under the dark starry sky of the Devildom, Leviathan watches the screen come to life. He logged in and the game's first cutscene began to play. 

Just then, as Levi had to choose between the two twins, he picked the boy named Aether and continued watching the cutscene. Strangely, he felt a tingle spread across his body. As the story began to roll continuously, the screen was slowly going black and Levi felt his whole body become weightless. He floated into the air, losing hold of his controller. Wait, what's going on? What's happening? He panicked and flailed his arms, trying to land. Levi looked down to see his clothes shift and change. His height grew smaller and his hair grew longer, turning into a soft blonde color. This can't be....Levi then felt his body inch closer to the screen and his consciousness completely vanish. 

His computer screen was left on static as Leviathan was now sucked into the game. A game that will eventually change his life. His demon brothers remained unaware in the dining hall, laughing at each other's jokes. It will not be long until they sense the disappearance of Levi and venture into a completely different dimension as well. 

// The prologue is  so badly written I'm sorry-