Specials - The Devil Tells Stories

Satan and Xingqiu - Two Pretty Best Friends

"You've got quite the collection yourself, Xingqiu. " Satan spoke, admiring the ton of books Xingqiu had brought him to the party. "I have never even heard of these authors before, but that's understandable. "

"I can try lending these books to you if you're curious while I take a peek around the library here." Xingqiu added, looking around at the massive bookshelves with glittering eyes. "You demons are so lucky to have an indoor library. "

"I thought you would have one. " Satan asked, looking at the boy with blue hair. 

Xingqiu huffed sadly, shoulders sagging. "Tell me about it. Sure I may the son of a noble family but it's not like my parents have the time for things like that. I would always have to go around and find other volumes myself, using the Mora I earned. "

Satan smirked, "Well in that case, this sounds like a fair deal don't you think?" 

"Yeah, you bet! Oh, would you like to try reading the Legend of The Shattered Halbered? It's a really interesting story and I've collected all of the volumes for it. " Xingqiu perked up, handing Satan a stack of traditionally crafted leather books. Satan's eyes gleamed with interest and they both spent a long time reading. 

"We should definitely open our very own book club. " Satan suggested in the middle of reading.

Xingqiu smirked, "I like the sound of that a lot. "

Diavolo and Kaeya - Royal Blood

"Oh? You seem to like this painting of my father. " Diavolo mused as he walked up beside the cavalry captain. " He is King of the Devildom, the one I shall take after as the next heir. "

Kaeya answered, "Royal blood flows through your veins and I can't help but agree with myself as well. You're a prince with a kingdom to rule whereas I......it's complicated. "

"Something bad happened? " The prince muttered curiously. As Kaeya explained his backstory to Diavolo, the demon prince nodded and caught up quickly. 

Diavolo then handed Kaeya a glass of champagne, "You're not alone on this one. Despite our differences in bloodline, being an outcast from your own family is painful. But I have a feeling that it happened for a special reason only you would know. "

Kaeya sighed, taking the glass. "I can't escape this fate of mine, no matter what I do and I can feel it drawing close. You already knew what happened back there at the ruins, must have seen something strange. Let me guess, an abyss herald was there?" 

Diavolo nodded, remembering that eerie incident and the sight of Levi being wounded. "Yeah, there was one. It seemed to be planning something but I'm not exactly sure what it meant. You're familiar with the Abyss Order?" 

Kaeya blinked, thinking for a moment before he replied with a cautious tone. "They're a dangerous group that hails from my homeland, a fallen nation. As the lost prince of Khaenri'ah, it is my duty to bring redemption to my people and save them all. If there is hope, that is. "

Diavolo then raised his glass with a twinkle in his eyes. "Then let's make a toast, to our futures of royalty. " Kaeya smirked, letting out a soft laugh as he made a toast with the demon prince. 

Cerberus, Dvalin and Azhdaha - Chosen By Gods

You have three heads? Does that mean that each of your heads have a brain? - Dvalin

No, the three of us communicate telepathically. You know how that works right? - Cerberus

Of course you do. - Dvalin