Chapter 6 - Distant Rumors

Right after the war with Osial, Levi was granted pride and honor from the Qixing. The city of Liyue rejoiced once more at their nation's safety from an impending doom. The Qixing put up posters for Levi's lost brothers all around the city and he was also told to meet with Zhongli right after the gathering ended. He decided to bring them to an old favorite restaurant of his, to treat him to a meal. Levi happily agreed and he followed Zhongli closely behind, liking his presence more and more. 

They sat down and ordered some food. As they begin to dig in, Zhongli spoke up. "How does it feel experiencing Liyue's culture and having a glimpse of the archon war with your own eyes, traveler?" 

Levi paused for a while. "It's so overwhelming but I like it. Everyone's so united and they were really devoted to Rex Lapis, even though he's already gone. "

Zhongli answered, "Indeed. Sometimes, there are moments where you learn to let go and discover new things along the way. Your journey has only begun so there's no rush to meet it's end. There will always be good things awaiting you in the future. "

Leviathan ate in silence. All this time, he had dying to go home. But what Zhongli said made sense. After all, he can always choose to travel between this world and his. It's just like what Venti told him. In every journey, it's always better to stop and admire the scenery. Take in the little things around you instead of rushing through it all. Levi smiled, already knowing the decision he'll make. As he continued his dinner with Zhongli, Levi couldn't help but wanting to take a stroll around Liyue before he returns to Mondstadt. 

- Unknown Location -

"How is it possible that you have allowed this traveler to defeat you?" A short boy with a large hat snapped angrily at Childe who was adjusting his scarf. 

The ginger head groaned in exasperation. "He was far stronger than Signora's assessment of him and it caught me off guard. I was defeated but I did stand my ground of course. It sucks that she had tricked me in the end. "

"It was for the better, Childe, or else this plan would have been in shatters. " Signora mused. The other boy trailed his hands along the edge of a fine velvet chair. 

"If he is really as interesting as you claim him to be, then I am curious to see him for myself. " He muttered. "I can't wait to see the look in his eyes when I turn the tables on him. "

"Let's wait for the Tsaritsa's next plan, maybe you'll be able to see him again soon Scaramouche." Childe answered him. 

The 6th Fatui Harbinger lets out a gleeful laugh. "Oh yes, I will look forward to that. " 

-Mondstadt-

"A strange traveler here in Mondstadt? " Levi asked Katheryne. "Who could it be?" 

The robot at the adventurers' guild responded, "He is tall and wears a peculiar outfit, along with blonde hair and an eyepatch. He was sticking out like a sore thumb and does not wish to communicate much. I'm guessing he might be part of your next mission, traveler. "

"Huh, eyepatch? Do you think he's related to Kaeya?" Levi said thoughtfully. 

Paimon answered. "Why do you always think that someone is related to Kaeya just because he wears an eyepatch?" Levi chuckled, feeling guilty. 

Katheryn then continued speaking. "If you wish to speak with him there are many people who have came across his before. Maybe you just might be able to catch him on time. " Levi agreed and began asking around. First was the guards, then the blacksmith and the bartender. Charles, who works in Angel's Share claims that this stranger would often come over for something to drink, preferably wine. Charles then suggests that they stop by later in the afternoon where he will be coming to the tavern for his order of wine. Levi agreed and went upstairs, secretly waiting. As time flies by, the door of the tavern opened and Levi finally spots the traveler. He is indeed mysterious and intimidating. The man received his cup of wine and went to sit at a table by the window. Together with Paimon, Levi softly walked down and went to meet the stranger.