Epilogue

"Traveler, you're here. " Kazuha said as he spotted Levi boarding Beidou's ship. He was a wandering samurai that Levi had met not long ago, a wanted criminal from Inazuma. "Are you excited to see the nation of eternity?" 

Levi nodded enthusiastically. "Born ready. I can't wait to see what lies ahead. " 

"Then allow me to advice you that the people there have been living under the harsh rule of the vision hunt decree enforced by the Raiden Shogun. " Kazuha explained. "To be able to survive there is to follow the rules always to avoid any suspicion. You do not have the need of a vision to manipulate the elements and that alone is good enough for you. "

The vision hunt decree? Who are they?" Levi asked curiously, not liking the sound of them. 

Kazuha's expression darkened. "Evil forces that are sent to confiscate the visions granted to Inazumans. The shogun will strip them of these gifts from the archons in hopes of preserving her rule but this is leaving horrible impacts on those that lose their visions. In worst case scenarios, death. So please be careful there, alright?" 

Levi nodded, "You can trust me, Kazuha. I will help save the people there from this tyrant rule and avenge the fallen ones. " 

-Inazuma- 

"Hello traveler, my name is Thoma. " A tall handsome man greeted Levi at the docks. "I was expecting your arrival and I gotta say, I'm excited. "

"You're quite the social one, huh? " Paimon mused. 

Thoma chuckled, "Indeed, I am a fixer after all. I have also heard all about you and I can't wait to show you around. This is amazing, the hero of Mondstadt have finally set foot on Inazuma. " 

"Save your compliments for now, I'm just glad to be here so I can help around and expand my horizons a little bit. " Levi said. "It's nice to meet you too, Thoma. " 

"Haha now come on, let's get you signed in. " He answered with a charming smile. "Welcome to Inazuma, traveler. " 

As the three of them headed down the docks and into Ritou, Levi began to feel a surge of excitement flow inside him like boiling water, waiting to be turned into adrenaline. Inazuma was beuatiful, with cherry blossoms in full bloom and the ground littered with it's flower petals. The air tinged with electricity but the scent of flowers and freshly cooked dango made him drown in too much sweetness. Never mind the guards the were watching him, he was ready to see what happens next and meet the Raiden Shogun herself. 

And so, the Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia begins. 

-End-