First Met

Venti is a university student who works at a cafe near uni. People often go there because they sell sweet pastries and snacks. And hot co-workers.
(Lmao)

Venti's pov

"Hey Diluc" i looked at him. "Yeah?". "I need to go back in a few hours" i said. "Okay I'll tell the manager in a sec" he said , cleaning the coffee mugs. I hummed softly and I heard the door's bell. I went back to the Cashier , "Hello! What would you like to order? Or would you perhaps like a venti?" I winked. "Uh no.. can I get an Almond Tofu and a Black Coffee to go?" He ordered. "Ehehe okay! What's your name sir?" , "Oh.. its Xiao". "Okay! Give us a few minutes" I wrote his name and went off to make his order.

Few Minutes Passed

"Here's your Almond Tofu and your Black Coffee!" I said and put them in a paper bag. "Oh and Here! A Cecilia for you for being our customer" I smiled. "Ah thank you its really pretty" he said and walked out of the cafe. "What a shawty" i grinned.

I served a few more customers and looked at my wrist , "Ah Diluc! I gotta go now or else ill be late!" I yelled while packing my things. "Okay be safe! Dont forget your snacks!" He reminded me. "I wont and thanks!" I responded and head out. I ran to uni till im out of breath.

"Ha.. ha.. ha.. Im tired" i pants and took a break and headed to class. It took sometimes but i made it. "Hey guys!" I greeted them. I walked and sat down to my seat but I noticed an unfamiliar figure sitting beside my desk. "Hey arent you.. Xiao?? The one who ordered Almond Tofu?" I asked. "Huh? Oh yeah.. you're that Venti guy if I'm correct..". "Ehehe nice to meet you Xiao! I hope we can be friends!" I smiled. "Yeah.."

Xiao's pov

'he's pretty and.. cute..- what am i saying?! But.. what if i fu- Get yourself together Xiao!' I thought and focused on the board.

After Class

Venti's pov

"Hey Xiao let's eat together! My co-workers gave me and extra Almond Tofu" i said in excitement. "Sure". "Great!" I smiled. We went out and sat near the garden area , it was pretty calming. "Are you new here perhaps? Ive never seen you around before" I asked. "Well uh not really, i just sat at the back thats all" he said, taking out his food. "Ah I see" I was about to eat my food until i heard someone yelled Xiao's name. "XIAO!!".

Xiao's pov

"XIAO!!" A girl in brunette named ran here with someone. "Hutao, stop screaming my name in public pls.". "Whatever" she sat down. "Hey.. aren't you that Venti guy?? That goes like 'would you like a venti' or something" the other girl ask. "Oh Ahaha! I remembered you! You're Yanfei and HuTao right?" Venti replied. "Ahaha I'm surprised you remembered both of us!" She laughed.

They talked and ate , skipping that part cuz i dont have any idea lmao

Venti's pov

"Venti?" Yanfei asked. "Ah yes?". "Can we hangout at your cafe? Like your cafe snacks are good!" She asked in excitement. "Ehehe sure! My treat cuz im feeling generous today" I giggled. "Really?!? How nice thank you!!" Both of the girls thanked me.

"Anyways let's go back" Xiao stood up, followed by us.

"Bye bye! Me and Yanfei are gonna go now, be safe you too!" They wondered off to their class. Me and Xiao waved at them. "Let's get going now, Xiao". "Okay".

Skipping to end of the day cuz i dont have ideas lmao

To be continued

A/N
I might do Itto x Gorou , Delinquent and Vice President AU and uh im sorry if you dont ship them but i really wanna make it but if yall don't really like the ship its okay :D
Oh and sorry if i post this chapter late sth came out recently :'D