!! Halloween Special !!

Xiao was heading to his class, excited to meet Venti. While he was heading to his class, a girl with pigtails walked up beside him. It was HuTao, his childhood best friend.

X: can you stop doing that?
H: humm I'll think about it. Oh and are you gonna ask Venti??
X: ask what?
H: haiya you know, trick or treating together? Yeah like that.
X: i dont really know, maybe.
H: ohhh, make sure to protect him or else he'll be scared~-- ack! Hey what was that for?!
X: shut up and head to your class HuTao!
Y: yea yea whatever, see ya at lunch.

After that she disappeared, heading to her own classroom.

Xiao's pov

I walked in to my class, sat down behind Venti. "Oh good morning Xiao!" He smiled, .. the smile of his never fails to make me blushed so hard. "Hey Xiao, are you okay? Your face is pinkish red colour". "Oh um, yea I'm okay and good morning too, Ven" I placed my bag under my desc and looking out through the window.

X: Hey Ven.
V: Hmm~
X: I wanna ask you something, but not right now maybe at lunch?
V: yea sure.
X: okay then.

We talked about random things until Miss Lisa arrived.

( Skipped to lunch :'DD )

No one's pov

"You done?" Venti asked him, taking his lunch and his picnic carpet.
( idk what you called it HAHAHAH IM SORRY )
"Yea give me a sec, Ven" he said, taking the same thing as Venti. "Lets go now, others are probably waiting for us" taking Xiao's hand and run to their everyday lunch spot, under a cherry blossom tree. "H-hey! Calm down a lil" he sigh.

V: hey!! Ahaha sorry if we took too long.
H: its okay! Ahaha!
G: come sit down with us Venti, Xiao. Did you guys bring your carpets?
X: like hell i would forget about it
V: hey Xiao! Talk nicer to them!
X: (😐) okay, I'm sorry.
Y,G,H : 😲😲😲
Y: Did Xiao just apologized to us?!
H: did you not hear it?
Y: of course I did!
A: he apologized because Venti said so.
V: ah Aether and Lumine! I forgot about you two, ahaha my bad!
L: its okay we're used to it
X: you both acted like you're the only ones who got ignored.
A,L: well not our fault
G: quit talking guys and start eating , next class are gonna starts soon

A,L: well not our fault G: quit talking guys and start eating , next class are gonna starts soon

( Them )
[Anime ; CardCaptor Sakura]

Both Xiao and Venti placing their picnic carpet before sitting down and eat their lunch.

V: so what are you gonna tell me??
X: oh about that, um maybe somewhere private cuz i don't want them to you know hear us.
V: ehehe okay then.

They finished their lunch, packing their things and cleaning their lunch spot. All of them waved goodbye to eachother and left. Of course leaving Xiao and Venti together. The two of them walked to their own classroom and stayed silent until Xiao suddenly spoke.

X: so um about earlier, I was actually gonna ask you if you want to uh you know go trick or treating with me this weekend?
V: pfft-- Hhahah!
X: hey what are you laughing at?!
V: Ahaha, Xiao asking me to go trick or treating together? Ahaha! You're not serious are you?
X: i am. Im asking you if we can go together.
V: i-- ehe sure ill go with you!
X: r-really?!
V: really! Ahaha.