Meeting His Parents

Third Person Pov

Xiao then skipped his class just to take care of Venti , making sure he was alright after the rat poison he put in Venti's food. He caressing Venti's hand and kept apologizing.

Venti's pov

I woke up in a white room with a figure beside me. It was Xiao, the boy who always took care of me since middle school, but i rarely talk to him and i moved to a different school.

'he fell asleep..' i thought patting his head gently so he doesn't wake up. I put my sweatshirt over his back and went outside to buy some snacks for us but then i was pulled back down.

V : Ack!-- hey that hurts!
X : where are you going?
V : to the cafeteria.. to buy snacks for us?
X : . . .
X : stay here, ill go-
V : No! I mean no , ill go. You've done alot for me and its my turn to return the favour back.
X : *head pats 👩‍🦲* sure but I'll company you
V : huh why?
X : no reason

I got up and put everything back to its place and went off to the cafeteria.

.

Third person Pov

They arrived at the cafeteria and bought some snacks for themselves and take a quick walk around the campus. They walked and walked until Xiao saw 2 familiar figures, standing near the cafeteria's entrance.

Xiao's Pov

'ehh? What are they doing here?' I thought. "Oh Hey, Xiao" said the man in brunette with golden highlights (?) , "Hm who's that" he asked me , "oh its.. My Father and .. Papa.." i whispered the last word , hoping wouldn't get judged by Venti. ":0 cool! Can I meet them? Please?" He said. 'cute..' , "i mean if you want to then sure, lets go" , "Yay!".

( Is that too childish?? Im sorry 👩‍🦲)

No one's Pov

"Heyy there Xiao~ who you got there?" He smirked , "Childe , cmon now leave Xiao alone" he said hitting the Ginger softly, "bruh".

". . . Father , Papa um meet Venti.." , "oh! Um Hello! My name is Venti!" He smiled , "Oh Venti.. arent you Jean's son?" The Brunette asked , "oh you know my mother? Yes I am!" , "Well then Venti, nice to meet you. Im Zhongli and this is my Husband Childe" he shaked Venti's hands , "Hey there Comerade, Im Childe" he patted the younger's head.

They talked for a few minutes and stopped when Xiao suddenly spoke.

"Me and Venti have to go now, bye bye" , "bye bye Zhongli , Bye Childe" both of them wave to Xiao's Parents and went to their own way. "Imagine he killed someone and Venti caught him" he said , "Childe." , "What? Im just imagining it" the ginger pouted , "you shouldn't imagining things like that ,Sigh lets go back home now" .

They Left.

A/N
I really wished i could continue this chapter but yea bdbsnsns i have school tmr and i prolly be busy most of the time :(( sorry if i haven't update in while, i just need to finish my hw from June 👩‍🦲 , dw Chapter 6 will be out next weekend i promised :D

Also! Thank you for 1.0k reads! I didn't expect people to read my story! I really appreciate it tqsm yall ^^ <333

0k reads! I didn't expect people to read my story! I really appreciate it tqsm yall ^^ <333

And i heard People giving out Flowers so here's mine to you ^^ <333 thank you again for 1.0k reads! <3