Accusing/Vomiting

( give my book a name pls 👩‍🦲 )

--

Class just ended, both Xiao and Venti take their picnic mats and their food and head out.

While they were walking they heard a familiar voice, yelling Venti's name. Of course its that girl, Miya. The person who always makes Venti uncomfortable.

No one's pov

"Ven!! Ti!!" She yelled the Bard's name. Venti sighed before facing her, "oh Miya.. hello" he said as he scratches his back of his neck. "What's with the moody look? You know what? Whatever, here's the bento i mentioned earlier this morning. Cmon. your friends must be waiting!" She said as she took his wrist and ran from Xiao.

Xiao stood there, silence. His mind are full of thoughts of killing that Miya girl, but he have to wait. He sighed and went to their everyday lunch spot.

.

Xiao eventually made it, but the girl keeps clinging to his Venti.
"Calm down now, Xiao. You dont want to beat the hell out of that girl infront of your beloved do ya?' the girl in pigtails grinned at him. "You're annoying you know that?" He sighed, and walking towards Venti and sat down next to him.

No one's pov

"Heyya Venti! And.. miya.." the brunette said, glaring at her. "Who the hell are you? And why the heck are you glaring at me? Because Venti prefers me over you? Ahaha!" Miya laughed. "She doesn't even want your "Venti" bf, besides she already have a Girlfriend unlike you who's just clinging on someone and makes them uncomfortable" the Pink haired girl kissed the Brunette's Cheeks. "Gay Gay homosexual gay" Xiao said Jokingly. "Ugh whatever" Miya rolled her eyes, focusing on Venti.

Xiao's pov

I can feel that girl staring at me. 'Im scared of Venti vomiting.. because of the rat poison I put in his bento' I thought and ate my food.

That Miya girl spoke again

No one's pov

"Venti cmon try it! I promised there's nothing in it!" She said as she holding up her chopsticks with food. "Yes yes, Miya.. I'll eat it but no need to feed me" he said taking his spoon and took some of the rice, forcefully eating them. He chewed on the rice a few times before he began to cough.

"*coughing sounds 👩‍🦲* what did you put in this?! Miya! Are you-- *cough* tryna kill me?!" He coughed continuosly. "W-what!? I swear I put nothing in it! Venti! Believe me!" The girl Begged. " *Cough 👩‍🦲* I Gotta go to the toi-- *cough* toilet! Be right back" he ran to a nearby toilet. "I gotta check up on him, you three stay here" Xiao ran the same direction as Venti.

HuTao's pov

"It was You! Wasn't it?! Youre the one who puts something on Venti's bento that i made for him!" The girl Yelled. "Me?! Why are you accusing me?! I was in the Library with Yanfei all day!" I yelled back. "If you dont believe her then ask Miss Lisa instead of accusing random people" said Yanfei.

"That's right, she was with Yanfei all morning helping me cleaning out the Library. Now, Miss Miya. Mind telling me why are you accusing HuTao that she poisoned Venti's food in the Office?" Said the Librarian Teacher. "No no! Miss Lisa, this isn't what you think it is! You misunderstood the situa--" she couldn't finish her sentence as Miss Lisa dragged her to the Principal's Office.

L: the heck just happened
Y: everything happened so fast that i couldn't even finished my food
A: Venti vomited that girl's horrible bento
H: hell , hopes he's okay with Xiao right now. Anyways lets continue eating.
A: did Xiao just forget abt us? Literally said "you three" when there's Me , Lumine and Ganyu
G: huh?! Oh sorry I was taking a nap?
L: i know right , Favoritsm.
H: kay

( The author totally didnt Forget abt them 👩‍🦲💪 )

Meanwhile in the Bathroom

Venti's pov

I vomited like 2 times already, did she just poisoned my bento?!

I vomited a few more times until someone patted my back. It was him, that Tofu guy.. "Xiao.. what *cough* are you doing here *cough👩‍🦲*" i said feeling so weak,. "Just checking up on you? Cmon now Ven we're heading to the Nurse's office" he said offering his back. I mean I don't have the energy to walk right now, i guess.

I was about to get up until he carried me in some what bridal style. "H-hey! Put me down!" I yelled. "Shh", 'did he just shushed me? ' , "you're really weak right now Venti, i know you dont have the strength to walk so stop whining" he said in a serious tone. "You're scaring me.." i whispered hoping he wouldn't hear that. "Sorry.." I mumbled.

I cant keept my eyes opened.. i might passed out before we even got there--

No one's pov

"Oh.. he passed out. How cute.." he thought putting Venti down on the nearby bed.

"Rest well" he said , patting his head.

( A/N )
Not me being proud of chapter 3 but not chapter 4 🤬 anyways school is gon start soon and i might rarely update the book so um sorry if i post once a month/week🧍🏻‍♂️ #xiongirlboss👩‍🦲💪