Clothes (2) / Gratitude

Third Person Pov ;

"Here they are"

K : Big brother Venti!
D : Brother Venti!
V : oh haha hello you too
K : we missed you!
D : Mhm! Me and Klee drew you and Big Brother Albedo!
A : eh me? Haha how nice of you two
X : . . .
V : .. what about Xiao? Did you two drew him?
D : We do.. but..
V : But?
K : Its kinda bad..
D : yea since we rarely see him and we kinda forgot what he looked like..

both of the girls looked down

X : Can I see it?
D : sure!

(the pictures will be at the end :D)

X : *smiles* .. This is cute. Thank you.. Klee and Diona. .. Can I keep this?
D : Mhm! You can!
X : Thank you , Ill take a good care of it. Maybe Ill bring Qiqi , My lil sis to play with you two sometimes
K : That would be nice!
D : Mhm!

They talk for a few minutes and draw a few more pictures

"Food is ready!" He said as his older brother helped him . "Venti made an apple pie for you guys" the ash blonde spoke . "Yay , Apple Pie!" Both of the girls said excitingly.

"Xiao! Here , open your mouth" he said , as he about to spoon feed the younger , but he noticed something . "What happened to your fingers?" He asked , "a-ah.. this?.. um.." he scratches the back of his neck . "Venti.." he asked again but in a serious tone . "Okay! Okay! I accidently cut and burn myself while making the apple pie!" He said , tears started to form in the corner of his eyes. "I want to make it special to you because you've helped me alot in the past".

The younger smiles , "hey , dont cry now . Im not mad at you.." he patted the Bard's head . "Here , let me just--" he bandages the bards hand , "be careful next time . And thank you for the apple pie , i really appreciate it" he walked away , leaving Venti in a blushing mess . "what the heck just happened.."

Xiao's Pov ;

"What's this.. almond tofu? But why apples" i thought , instead of complaining I just left it there on the table , "Oh Xiao! That's for you! We uh kinda ran out of almonds so I used apples instead.." he said nervously , "oh" I said , taking a bite . "Its kinda sweet for me .. but I like it , it's good" . "r-really?! Im glad ehehe" he smiled .

( They ate , talk and stuff , Diona had to go home )

Time Skip to Night Time ;

"You can stay the night here" he spoke , "Id love to but.. I didn't bring my clothes" I replied . "Dont worry you can use mine! Here!" He handed me a white T-shirt with a pair of pants .

'Venti's .. clothes ..'

"Thank you" I said walking out of his room and head in to the bathroom.

in the Bathroom ;

'Venti's Clothes..' *smell aggressively 👹* 'haha his clothes smells nice.. just like the scarf he gave me during middle school..' I thought and stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes .

( few minutes passed )

"So um.. you mind sharing beds with me?" He asked , "I- I dont mind.." I said , walking out of the bathroom and drying my hair . "Great! Then I'll make some room for you to lay on!" (Eggs?) "Right..", 'sleeping with Venti.. ahh~ dream come true'

( sometime later )

Venti fell asleep as he waits for Xiao"He must be tired from earlier , Haha sleep well.."

"My future-- no.. My soon to be Beloved.."

(A/N)
Its getting hot 🧍🏻‍♂️and i might be on Hiatus next week ( only for a week tho ) bcz of school :D , sorry if its short 😔🙏

Anyways here are Klee n Diona's Drawing
(Lazy)

Anyways here are Klee n Diona's Drawing(Lazy)