chapter-1

A/N: Hey Guys, This is my first time writing a FF, please ignore grammar mistakes,hope you all like it😊.

                          *Author Pov*

Kim Taehyung.... your husband it was arranged marriage, he has never loved you,he always behave cold towards you, get's mad for small things but for you he is everything....you loved him since the day  you saw him and will always do.

Now you are getting bored while sitting on the bed just scrolling through your phone, you sigh and put your phone besides you and decides to go downstairs......Y/N went downstairs and saw Taehyung is sitting on the couch still working he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards his laptop,he looked stressed as you sigh and went towards him and sat beside him.

Y/N: Taehyung??
(You whispered softly as he hummed in response)

Y/N: Do you want to eat??
Taehyung: No.
(He said in a cold tone still looking at the laptop)

Y/N: oh! Taehyung,work after eating hmm?
Taehyung: You eat if you want, I'm not hungry.
Y/N: Taehyung-
Taehyung: Get Out
(He whispered)

Y/N:Tae-
Taehyung: I said GET OUT!!

He suddenly raised his voice as you flinched, slowly tears started forming in your eyes you hold back your tears and stood up. As you about to go he spoke.

Taehyung: Wait!
Taehyung: Just give me some coffee.
(He said while rubbing his forehead, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headboard.

You slowly nodded and went to kitchen.

After awhile you came back with a cup of hot coffee,and went towards him,he opened his eyes and looked at you,as you were about to hand him coffee but...The cup accidentally slipped from your hand making all the coffee spill on him,as soon as the hot coffee made contact with his skin,he give you a death glare with burning eyes,and you just frozen at your spot.

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N
(He yelled at you as you flinched by his sudden yelling,tears flowing nonstop but you still managed to spoke)

Y/N: I'm s-sorry.... I-I'm really sorry
Taehyung:SHUT UP!!
Taehyung: SORRY?? THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO SAY??HUH?? YOUR SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING...

He said while coming towards you,as you gulped while looking at him,he grabbed vase and smashed harshly on the floor,still coming towards you.

Taehyung:WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY??

Before he could come closer you ran to him and buried your face in his chest, hugged him tightly while crying.

Y/N: I'm sorry....I really didn't mean it.
Y/N: Please Don't get mad

His eyes softened as he closed his eyes to calm himself but you could hear his heavy breathing due to all the screaming he did.

You were crying nonstop,he didn't said anything but surprisingly he just hugged you back and patted your back.....You broke the hug, wiped your tears and spoke.

Y/N:Is it hurting??huh??
Taehyung:No.
Y/N:but-

Before you could complete your sentence he already went out of the room and headed towards your bedroom......Tears still falling as you quickly wiped away,sighed and started cleaning the mess.

After awhile you entered the room and saw him,you thought he fell asleep as you went towards empty side and laid down besides him.

You just stared at his calm face; then your gaze fell on his wrist which was totally red.You slowly held his wrist,you slowly caressed his wrist then place a kiss on his wrist.

Y/N:I am sorry (you murmured)

With that you turned around and started to sob lightly you back facing him.

                    TAEHYUNG POV

I got out off thought and a smile formed on my lips when I felt a soft hand on my wrist and softly caressing it.....Then i felt her soft lips pressed on my wrist I didn't opened my eyes cause it felt like my pain faded away.

Y/N: I am sorry.

I smiled at her statement,then I opened my eyes when I heard her soft sob,I looked at her,her back is facing me.

             End Of TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N just sobbing silently suddenly you felt his strong arm wrapped around you and pulled you closer to his chest, your eyes widened as you immediately stopped sobbing.

You could feel his hot breath on your neck,then he spoke in a deep voice.

Taehyung:shhh..... I'm sorry.

He said and turned you around and sat straight and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

Taehyung: I'm really sorry...... Please don't cry now.

He said and pulled you in his embrace
And hugged you tightly,you was just
Shocked trying to process what is happening....... After awhile he broke the hug and caressed you cheeks softly.

Taehyung: Don't ever cry......okay?
Taehyung: it's hurts me..... when I see you like this.

(Y/N THOUGHT):I cried because of him but now he is acting totally different, he didn't behave like this before.

He noticed your confused face and laughed a little.

Taehyung: I know i can't control my anger but I also can't stop loving you, Your eyes widened as he Chuckled and held your hand tightly and spoke.

Taehyung: I don't know why I'm scared to tell you about my feelings towards you...
Taehyung:I think maybe because of this thought *what if you don't love me*

   He took a deep breath and spoke

Taehyung: I'm really sorry for my behavior towards you...
Taehyung:I love you Y/N....I am holding this for a long time....I really love you.

You were shocked,you didn't except that, whole time you were just sat silently,he confess his feeling towards you but you didn't said anything.

Taehyung: Please say something Y/N..
Y/N:I love you too...
(You smiled and said as his smile widened)

Taehyung:you really do??

He said as you nodded slowly he smiled and cupped your face and leaned closer and placed his lips on your then pulled away...... This was the first time he kissed you as you froze.

Y/N:Did you just kisse-

Before you could complete your sentence he smiled and again placed his lips on yours, this time you closed your eyes to feel him as you kissed him back slowly..... after awhile you both pulled away.

TO BE CONTINUED....